Coming Soon - The Gorge!

Just now, Szczuku said:

Everyone! Ali Bun's right.

We've come this whole way. We survived so much. We made and lost friends. But we're here. We did it -reddit- Dst Community. A ROUND OF APPLAUSE

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

CLAP

Spoiler

THE GORGE STILL AINT OUT AND IM HYPED AF

1 minute ago, glommerhugger said:

Playing Don't Starve with people who don't know Don't Starve is impossible. I felt pretty good bringing two friends into one of my worlds, since I had a surplus of food: big mistake. They ate everything, let giants destroy the base, and died eating monster meat. 

Damn dude thats just sad,let them play with froggos

1 minute ago, C0Rb3N said:

Hey, JoeW, is it worth keeping an eye on today's stream for Gorge beta news?

There will be no news on the stream that wasn't already posted somewhere else. We won't announce anything on the art stream. 

We try to keep everything appropriate to the audience that the stream is intended for at the time. 

Just now, JoeW said:

There will be no news on the stream that wasn't already posted somewhere else. We won't announce anything on the art stream. 

We try to keep everything appropriate to the audience that the stream is intended for at the time. 

Alright, thank you. Is there any other place we should monitor for updates without having to read heaps of spam? :D

1 minute ago, BoxFace said:

Source?

it makes most sense for it to be released at an hour. Just now it was 3PM (for me) and there was no new news so it makes sense to assume that it would release next hour or one after that. If I'm wrong then whatever, sue me.

Archived