Coming Soon - The Gorge!

2 minutes ago, Brickfest said:

On the bright side, we're kind of helping with stress testing the forum as well... Neat

Kinda true. If we're not careful we're going to break the forums and they'll have to delay Gorge 

hopefully its after the art stream, I feel like we have put Klei through a lot of stress these past.... 4-5 months, maybe we should say thank you for all their hard work and beautiful animations they have given us. Sure we were all dying from the lack of knowing what was going onnn, but now we know, we can all chill out and just say...

Thanks Klei here's all my money ;^)

Just now, wantuilbasilio said:

I'll train you if you want, but the whip will sing a lot.

Ha,no thanks,me and my girls know what we're doing
I do at least.
GODDAMNIT TSUN STOP TRYING TO BURN EVERYTHINGGG-

2 minutes ago, Ali Bun said:

hopefully its after the art stream, I feel like we have put Klei through a lot of stress these past.... 4-5 months, maybe we should say thank you for all their hard work and beautiful animations they have given us. Sure we were all dying from the lack of knowing what was going onnn, but now we know, we can all chill out and just say...

Thanks Klei here's all my money ;^)

Klei owns my wallet and I'm happy about it. :,^)

2 minutes ago, Dotto said:

Ha,no thanks,me and my girls know what we're doing
I do at least.
GODDAMNIT TSUN STOP TRYING TO BURN EVERYTHINGGG-

Playing Don't Starve with people who don't know Don't Starve is impossible. I felt pretty good bringing two friends into one of my worlds, since I had a surplus of food: big mistake. They ate everything, let giants destroy the base, and died eating monster meat. 

Archived