Coming Soon - The Gorge!

3 minutes ago, JoeW said:

The Gorge starts Thursday, so there is no planned reward for the beta, no keeping the items or the level. 

We don't have the time to transfer over the small amount of stuff you would gain during that time, unfortunately. 

Tbh I don't really mind, I'm just happy we get to stress test the servers before full blown all-night madness when it actually comes out

1 minute ago, Supersonickid64 said:

I think it's safe to say the DST community spammed the heck out of this topic... apoligies for that, Klei.

Sure did.. But this post was linked through the in game menue screen. They never mentioned keeping it low key. Sorry I guess.

Just now, Riblick said:

Jove, will there be levels in the new event, if there are, then the level will be preserved after the beta?

Joew will the level remain the same as it was with Forge?(Russia)

he already said they wont

1 minute ago, Riblick said:

Jove, will there be levels in the new event, if there are, then the level will be preserved after the beta?

Joew will the level remain the same as it was with Forge?(Russia)

:

8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

... no keeping the items or the level. 

11 minutes ago, SpikeGuy said:

Well, there's the Cornucopia portrait from the skin leaks, which has the same special frame as the Forge's beta reward (the Flame portrait). Maybe this one is for the Gorge.

EDIT: Here's the image-

image.png

I realised that this is also Joe's Steam profile background

10 minutes ago, JoeW said:

The Gorge starts Thursday, so there is no planned reward for the beta, no keeping the items or the level. 

We don't have the time to transfer over the small amount of stuff you would gain during that time, unfortunately. 

At least we'll have experience

1 minute ago, Purple Mandrake said:

Bem, há o retrato da Cornucópia dos vazamentos de pele, que tem o mesmo quadro especial da recompensa beta do Forge (o retrato de Flame). Talvez este seja para o desfiladeiro.

EDIT: Aqui está a imagem

image.png

please do not send food to me I'm almost eating the computer

2 minutes ago, wantuilbasilio said:

How old are you? How old are you? but the event is very near

Even tho if you heard my voice you would think im older,im currently fourteen years old,and nice

Archived