Could we just get rid of the unnecessary grind for once?!

Well, i must admit, one of the reason i like twiggy trees is that i don't have to cut them to have twigs, and if i invest some efforts (planting enough of them, with a setup allowing enough drop of twigs), i could be ride of one chore. (I don't usually use lureplant)

So on paper, i think it's not a bad idea to add some (other) options to harvest/refine/pick stuff. As long as it's not free, it could be cool.

For example, i wouldn't mind a tool that could refine grass, that could be a middle/late game item. Let's say it require some new stuff to make it (so you have to go out of your confort zone) and some time to craft the grass (so player are still faster, but if you plan well, it's something more convenient than having to refine grass yourself. If you add some maintenance cost (fuel, repair... Whatever), then you have a convenient building, but not too convenient, and that will not always be the best choice.

As long as the options are well balanced, it could be nice to have more of them. Especially if, one way or another, they could give interest to things that aren't really useful now, or creating reasons to explore/fight/whatever.

Oh my ******* god, I did not expect this topic to turn out to whatever the hell this did. I genuinely thought people would see the point of grinding being something that should really be mitigated but I guess everything is just comfortable enough to make any sort of minuscule gripe with the game turn into some dumb flamewar.

2 hours ago, ItsPizzaTime said:

They've been told this exact same thing in the multitudes of threads they've made before. They actually believe that the 15 dollars they spent on this game makes Klei obligated to bend over backwards and listen to them.

Prove it, show a post of me actually having this written specifically. How about you people talk about what the thread is supposed to be about instead of going after the person saying it?

5 hours ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

Because, again, like with majority of your posts, is a (highly) subjective matter. Not to mention a conflicting one: in some posts you advocate harder settings leaning into said forced scarcity for nomad survival, in other you backup aspects that rather negate said desired scarcity - like with this post (auto-resetting traps, mass refining resources and such are making your life easier - even if those actions have a repetitive element, but consistent in my opinion regarding game-play)

Yes, I was anticipating that someone would pick this up actually. Making the game into a better survival game isn't gonna go through by the looks of it at all, the damage has been done by the way content was handled from ANR and JoeW explicitly has stated to me that he won't explain the reason for it, and it's just what they decided. This topic is essentially about giving an example of how to selatape whatever mess the game has so that it has at least something to make it a decent long-term experience, if you will.

Btw, saying something is subjective doesn't mean I can't say it. I don't know where you get the idea that I want Klei to do everything done the way I have specified, plenty of people have made various suggestions and even demands (e.g. the goddamn Vote Kick that has been brought up so many times, that you could say some users were getting pretty demanding) in a similar fashion to mine but never got this much pointless hate, but I guess if everyone agrees with you, people are ready to create contradictions in their actions to conform to what the general consensus says.

5 hours ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

Bottom line: if you don't like (subjectively) game-play aspects of DST, use/make mods to solve your perceived problems. Others (as in probably most - see above posts) don't feel like you do (me included). Klei has other priorities than to cater to your desires. If you don't like the present game-play as a whole (as it seems to be the case), maybe move on?! Making post after post belittling it won't help you and, as you saw by now, don't get any traction - as your opinions are in a very-VERY small minority (or blatantly opposed by vast majority of posters, and for good reasons - see the conflicting aspect or the fact you aren't making viable propositions or any sensible solutions for that matter).

Yeah, that actually applies to Lazy Forager being refuel-able, even though that's been talked about many times before by many other people and has never been a unique suggestion of mi... oh... no it isn't -_-

@Lumina thank you for actually staying to the point of the topic.

This might be more of an issue with single player, although the only time I can recall it being so was when the only way to fix boats in SW was with the boat repair kit and you had to crank out a ton of them. But with multiplayer, the grinding (or as I prefer to call it, pottering) aspect of the game is a great way for less experienced or less fighty players to contribute. I play with a friend who loves it. She doesn’t want to fight bosses, or even spiders, but she really enjoys tending the base, gathering resources, making dragonfruit farms, and so on. She says it’s gardening for people who don’t want to get their hands dirty.

@Rellimarual you bring up a good point, tbh. I have never been a fan of doing a task that isn't really that engaging in any way for me, but it can depend on the person. For games, travelling for instance, can be a hassle, and so fast-travel is brought in just so that the player doesn't need to go through what is essentially a grind-walk, if we're making a comparison. Some other games instead, make the act of travelling more engaging by adding more than just pressing a single button to go forward in a particular direction.

Lazy Forager being refuelable then doesn't really decrease the grind so much as it makes it more engaging in the long run.

52 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

But with multiplayer, the grinding (or as I prefer to call it, pottering) aspect of the game is a great way for less experienced or less fighty players to contribute.

It's true. But providing more options, especially if they are mid/late game option, will not remove the possibility, just changing it, especially if it stil require one form of another of maintenance needed.

Twiggy trees and grass geckos are great examples : some people dislike them and prefer grass/sapling, some people are creating enclosures for geckos and forests of twiggy trees, they create more option, not less, but they are more convenient for some people, and less convenient for others.

If we have more stuff like this, i would be happy.

50 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Why would you ever want them gone?

Some people dislike strongly the fact that they could die, it's a loss of resource. Also, they could be annoying to enclose.

Not everyone is fan of them, i could understand why.

Well, still, the grass geckos dying would just be you losing EXTRA resources you wouldn't've normally had at all...I think?  I don't think they actually replace any grass tufts, as I've had worlds that had both and there were still _tons_ of tufts.  If I'm wrong feel free to correct me; I'm just going off of what I've seen in my own games.  (shrug)

Stingers I do end up with way too many of--but there is this thing called a booster shot... And rot?  If you hate it that much, use it to fuel your fire or your fling-o-matic!  Actually I do that a lot in the later days.  It works perfectly well, so...

...Notorious

16 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Well, still, the grass geckos dying would just be you losing EXTRA resources you wouldn't've normally had at all...I think?  I don't think they actually replace any grass tufts, as I've had worlds that had both and there were still _tons_ of tufts.  If I'm wrong feel free to correct me; I'm just going off of what I've seen in my own games.  (shrug)

Stingers I do end up with way too many of--but there is this thing called a booster shot... And rot?  If you hate it that much, use it to fuel your fire or your fling-o-matic!  Actually I do that a lot in the later days.  It works perfectly well, so...

...Notorious

they replace replanted grass tufts if they weren't the resource variant that spawned on the creation of the world.

13 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Prove it, show a post of me actually having this written specifically. How about you people talk about what the thread is supposed to be about instead of going after the person saying it?

Anyone can go into your post history and look at how entitled you are. Have you said that Klei owes you specifically in those exact words? No. But you sure do act like they need to cater to your every whim. This post is no different.

There are many many mods which address and make easier the problem you are having. Another user has already posted a very good list of them that specifically solve your issues of "mundane" actions that most others don't have problems with. Again, Klei is busy actually making new content, they don't have time to go and look at your massive list of things you wish were different with the game and address every one.

@EuedeAdodooedoe

I'm unsure of what specific motivations you have for this since I do not know you personally enough to have a grasp of your personal psychology, but as an onlooker I'm going to point this out; since I respect that you actually have a brain and don't just nod your head at everything you play.

What you are doing is pretty much pointless, if you did not notice this community like almost every one is obsessively biased towards the subject of the community. Which in this case is the game and its developers. So trying to express any kind of negativity that does not confer with the mainstream popular negative opinions like Winona is awful or Klei has no PR, will get completely rejected simply because it is negative. Almost unanimously, every time, regardless of how logical your point is. And the most pithy or volatile "rebuttals" against your criticism, will get all the Likes.

You may keep doing it because you think that by upholding criticism even if you are in the minority it still has a chance to get the message across and sway the developers. But this is just untrue. Game developers are extremely elitist and protective of what they create, it takes a massive force to get them to accept anything other then their game is flawless. One random on the internet certainly won't do it, even dozens or hundreds of randoms on the internet shouting the same thing usually won't do it. And when you have communities brainwashed into kissing the developers arse constantly, you're especially not going to make any impact by voicing criticism because the fanatics are just going to spit poison all over it.

Out of these numerous posts you have made and defended, absolutely nothing has changed. And I personally have gone through this as well, on other forums then this. Expressing criticism on this level of field, does nothing. And even if your criticism is mass supported, it usually still does nothing. 

Virtually any other activity is a more productive use of your single lifespan then this. Unless you are an official game reviewer or celebrity, making extensive criticisms will accomplish nothing. There seriously are just so many better ways to spend your time then chasing the pointless goal of getting a single game developer to improve their single game, let alone when your opinion is massively detested. It's an utterly meaningless fight, which numerous people waste time on because they falsely believe they are actually making progress towards some petty goal of getting the game changed. Even if any of your criticisms actually got accepted and followed through by the developers, which they will not, it still is not worth the amount of time you put into getting it to that point. You could be doing anything else with your life then this.

Anyways I'm mostly done here for this same reason plus it's generally a waste of time to lurk around on forums posting your opinion and replying to new topics. Just nothing comes from it out of soothing the human desire for petty self expression. Mostly just showed up because this is like your double digit negative topic that like virtually every negative topic on this forum got completely rejected from the onset, and it's just sad to see this cycle of wasted time continue.

Oh and, this is posted here publicly and not as a private message because this issue is massively inflated by the 90% of this community that is just primitive sycophants and the 5% of this community that is sociopath megalomaniacs. Seriously while I've been bored I've tried interacting with this community on several accounts and everytime it's just the same fate of toxicity and narcissism that befalls any who doesn't conform to the infantile developer worship.

But hey kudos to the like small handful of people here who are legitimate adults that can hold a conversation without devolving into the thoughtless idolatry and or ego stroking. And by small handful I mean like the dapper beak and maybe two other people who I forgot about, anyways toodles.

6 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I don't think they actually replace any grass tufts, as I've had worlds that had both and there were still _tons_ of tufts. 

In some worlds i have very few tufts and a lot of geckos. Sometimes they appear near tallbird, too.

Also, some grass tufts could be replaced by grass geckos under some conditions.

Still, i think most people find them beneficial or at least neutral, i just find the balance great, and if we have more of stuff like this, it would be nice :)

Wow, Korlie, just...wow.  Way to call everybody here a bunch of "brainless sycophants" and "zombie followers". Kinda surprised you didn't _actually_ bust out the word "sheeple".  So...basically you have the EXACT same "I'm the only sane person in the room" attitude as Euededededewhatever, and are just as snobby about it.  Good to know.

(adds to Ignore List--'cos, speaking of one short lifetime?  I ain't got time for that.)

For the record, I and lots of other people here DO, in fact, have problems with the game.  They're just not the SAME problems that Mr. Sans Avatar has.   THAT'S why his problems don't get addresssed.  Not because we think the developers are perfect...but because it takes POPULAR opinion to gradually get things changed, and _his particular opinions aren't popular_.

Now, when someone makes a "Make Willow and/or Woodie Great Again" thread, I will be all OVER that s##t like dressing on salad.  And so will lots of other people--have you SEEN how many threads there are about that?  We're not sycophantic slobbering worshippers.  We do have problems with the game.

It's just that HIS complaints seem to be more his own personal grievances rather than mass opinions.  But he acts as if they are, or, if not, they SHOULD be, and will of _course_ become universal once he explains them for ten pages.  And they're not, and never will be.  Not until lots of other people happen to already have the same playstyle and attitude towards the game as he does, at least.

We don't not listen to Euededewhatever because he's negative. We don't listen to him because he's a _jerk_.  And you weren't even around for the earlier days! 

Spoiler

Hey, fellow oldbies, remember when I told the story about how some a-hole threatened _r#pe_ upon one of my fellow female players, and it made us all so upset and creeped out that we shut the session down and I cried?  Compete with Steam chat-log to prove it (the threat part)?  AND EUEDE.  FREAKING.  _LAUGHED_.  AT ME.  For _that_, of all things.

Yeah.  He can go straight to hell.  For reasons that have _nothing_ to do with his opinion on some game.

...Notorious

The thing is, the developers are aware of the different opinions the community has regarding the game. Joe wrote not long ago that they know that many players would like to see balance changes for some of the characters, but they realize that there are also many players that like the game as it is. Hence it would take substantional effort to address potentional changes and that they already are busy with other things. Once they finish what they are doing, they reevaluate what they should be doing next.

You can have different thoughts regarding the game. However, you should keep a bigger perspective in mind. Klei is not done with this game for sure and they have constantly been listening and monitoring what the players are saying, it's just that they are many factors at work. Klei is neither slacking or ignoring us, though. *having high hopes for the next event*

5 hours ago, Korlie said:

@EuedeAdodooedoe

I'm unsure of what specific motivations you have for this since I do not know you personally enough to have a grasp of your personal psychology, but as an onlooker I'm going to point this out; since I respect that you actually have a brain and don't just nod your head at everything you play.

What you are doing is pretty much pointless, if you did not notice this community like almost every one is obsessively biased towards the subject of the community. Which in this case is the game and its developers. So trying to express any kind of negativity that does not confer with the mainstream popular negative opinions like Winona is awful or Klei has no PR, will get completely rejected simply because it is negative. Almost unanimously, every time, regardless of how logical your point is. And the most pithy or volatile "rebuttals" against your criticism, will get all the Likes.

You may keep doing it because you think that by upholding criticism even if you are in the minority it still has a chance to get the message across and sway the developers. But this is just untrue. Game developers are extremely elitist and protective of what they create, it takes a massive force to get them to accept anything other then their game is flawless. One random on the internet certainly won't do it, even dozens or hundreds of randoms on the internet shouting the same thing usually won't do it. And when you have communities brainwashed into kissing the developers arse constantly, you're especially not going to make any impact by voicing criticism because the fanatics are just going to spit poison all over it.

Out of these numerous posts you have made and defended, absolutely nothing has changed. And I personally have gone through this as well, on other forums then this. Expressing criticism on this level of field, does nothing. And even if your criticism is mass supported, it usually still does nothing. 

Virtually any other activity is a more productive use of your single lifespan then this. Unless you are an official game reviewer or celebrity, making extensive criticisms will accomplish nothing. There seriously are just so many better ways to spend your time then chasing the pointless goal of getting a single game developer to improve their single game, let alone when your opinion is massively detested. It's an utterly meaningless fight, which numerous people waste time on because they falsely believe they are actually making progress towards some petty goal of getting the game changed. Even if any of your criticisms actually got accepted and followed through by the developers, which they will not, it still is not worth the amount of time you put into getting it to that point. You could be doing anything else with your life then this.

Anyways I'm mostly done here for this same reason plus it's generally a waste of time to lurk around on forums posting your opinion and replying to new topics. Just nothing comes from it out of soothing the human desire for petty self expression. Mostly just showed up because this is like your double digit negative topic that like virtually every negative topic on this forum got completely rejected from the onset, and it's just sad to see this cycle of wasted time continue.

Oh and, this is posted here publicly and not as a private message because this issue is massively inflated by the 90% of this community that is just primitive sycophants and the 5% of this community that is sociopath megalomaniacs. Seriously while I've been bored I've tried interacting with this community on several accounts and everytime it's just the same fate of toxicity and narcissism that befalls any who doesn't conform to the infantile developer worship.

But hey kudos to the like small handful of people here who are legitimate adults that can hold a conversation without devolving into the thoughtless idolatry and or ego stroking. And by small handful I mean like the dapper beak and maybe two other people who I forgot about, anyways toodles.

Go ahead and post as much criticism and then belittle everyone as much as you want. The point you need to understand is that we're not all bandwagoning because we're too high on our own ego, we're bandwagoning because we all genuinely like the game in the state it is in. There are plenty of things that gain harsh criticism from the community, balancing for characters is one of those things. On the topic of things like character balance (woodie and willow) we have plenty of civilized discussions on it because the majority thinks its an issue. When you make constant topics about very specific things that can mostly be addressed through modding or even things that Klei has no control over (the way the community wants to play the game) it gets so damn old reading through all of it. There are certain things (like actions to pick grass and sticks faster) that are covered by mods and have been for years so what discussion is there even here? There are solutions to OP's problems through modding, if this doesn't satisfy you then you must want Klei to change the core game which is completely pointless when most of the community likes the game the way it is. 

There is no ego here. This is black and white differences my friend. I like the game the way it is, so I don't want it to change, therefore when you make a suggestion I don't like I'm going to tell you I don't like it, as that's what the forums are for. If this upsets you so much that you have to be THIS passive aggressive then you really shouldn't be using the forums because you're just going to get salty every time you come here and see a differing opinion.

Also IMO this thread shouldn't even be in the general (as most of OPs SUGGESTIONS end up appearing in), because like the title of the OP says, its a plea to Klei to change their game, which is a suggestion. What do we even have this part of the forums for if suggestions keep showing up in the general anyways https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/76-dont-starve-together-suggestions-and-feedback/ .

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

It's just that HIS complaints seem to be more his own personal grievances rather than mass opinions.

Or that the change he require are too extreme/specific. I mean, there are points that could be interesting (like here), but there is often not enough space for discussion. Here for example, it could be nice to have some options to limit the grind, diversify the grind, or at least choose your favorite sort of grind, you have plenty of options that aren't only "removing the grind".

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

but because it takes POPULAR opinion to gradually get things changed, and _his particular opinions aren't popular_.

I'm not totally sure. It's important to know what players have in mind, sure, and what are the popular requests. But some changes aren't done to be popular, because as a player it could be hard to know what will bring us fun. Especially, it's totally possible to think that making some thing easier will bring fun when it's not the case (it could make the game boring, for example). And a good idea, even if not popular, could deserve to be listened to. But it would be harder to attract attention, sure.

Popularity is one tool, but it's not the only tool that should help decide what is good to do. And it's important to analyse why something is popular and see if it will really bring interesting things in the world.

Something could be "unpopular" and still lead to great ideas, because, as we can see here, sometimes what is also unpopular isn't the idea, but the tone, and what is unpopular is more a specific aspect of it rather than the concept itself.

@CaptainChaotica You were going great with that last comment until we got to the last paragraph and the hidden part. 

When someone brings an idea, we judge the idea please, not the person behind it. If a person wants to engage and lose time over it, thats his choice.  No problem with that either. 

Anyhow, Eeueudododeueu has his way to express himself, which someone can easily dislike yes, but we should still always try to discuss the idea if to discuss anything. 

I hate how when somebody posts criticisms on the forums, everyone's go-to responses are personal insults and "just use mods if you don't like it!!!". "just use mods" is the attitude that keeps things like disease and beefalo taming in their current state.

Spoiler

And if we're getting personal here, Chaotica, i also think that's a ridiculous thing to do. I've received so many empty threats on the internet and the proper response is to just ban them from the game and keep playing.
Not that saying this even matters, since you'll just proudly add me to your ignore list and literally say i should go to hell. Yet somehow you treat yourself like the only nice person in a sea of "jerks". Strikingly similar to the kind of people you hate...

42 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

"just use mods" is the attitude that keeps things like disease and beefalo taming in their current state.

Well, i don't know about beefalo taming, but i don't see a lot of popular mods about disease.

Also, i don't think mods prevent any change, anyway. If a mod is solving an issue and if the mod is popular, then it's more a proof about how the mod is useful than anything else, and so a proof that a solution would be great (especially since not everyone could use mod). If a mod is solving an issue and isn't popular, it could be the sign that this issue is small or specific enough, proof that people aren't really affected, or whatever.

And the answer "mod could solve your problem" doesn't prevent anything because : the topic still exist. If a lot of people ask for a change, even if they got an answer "there is a mod for this" and even if they choose to use mod, i don't see why this wouldn't be in the list of things that could be nice to change.

You have no proof that mods are the reason that disease and beefalo taming are in their current state. It's possible that they will still be in the current state even without mod, or that changes were planned but weren't released, or that maybe they wanted to do something better with disease but weren't able to find a satisfaying solution back in time and keep the possibility open for later.

I agree that mods shouldn't be a way to close discussion. They should be a way to offer an answer and an immediate solution, and also a way to adapt the game when changes are too specific, when the changes aren't necessary best for the game. They also provide a way to test and experiment, which is useful when debating about what could improve the game.

So they could open things instead of closing them, well used.

Um, no, if the person themselves is bad enough of a person, I think it taints what they say.  (I mean, if somebody is enough of a jerk, then even when they say something NICE you may find yourself looking for the hidden sneaky motivation!)  It does, it really DOES, make a huge difference _how_ you present your point, because if you do it jerkily enough even people who AGREE with you will get mad!  If you're actually trying to convince others with _opposing_ opinions (or even neutral), it gets even worse.  "I'm not going to listen to you because I don't like you as a person" may not be logical, no, but it IS very human.  We have emotions.  Respect them, respect us as people, and we'll be more likely to respect _you_.   

(Or if nothing else, go with the purely selfish reason to respect other people's feelings--"If I piss this person off enough, they'll punch me!"  Although I have to assume Euede at least knew not to talk the way he does on the forums in real life, since I doubt he was always posting to us from a hospital bed.)

Euede is actually way toned down from how he was at the beginning of his run on the board, however, in which we had to take him aside and explain in multi-page, point-by-point presentations why _other people's feelings matter AT ALL_, so it's not as if people can't improve I guess.  But my GOD are you lucky you weren't around for the old days.  (Or maybe you would've found those flame-threads amusing, I dunno.  Some people do.)

...Notorious

1 hour ago, JellyUltra said:

I hate how when somebody posts criticisms on the forums, everyone's go-to responses are personal insults and "just use mods if you don't like it!!!". "just use mods" is the attitude that keeps things like disease and beefalo taming in their current state.

Reveal hidden contents

And if we're getting personal here, Chaotica, i also think that's a ridiculous thing to do. I've received so many empty threats on the internet and the proper response is to just ban them from the game and keep playing.
Not that saying this even matters, since you'll just proudly add me to your ignore list and literally say i should go to hell. Yet somehow you treat yourself like the only nice person in a sea of "jerks". Strikingly similar to the kind of people you hate...

Well the difference between this issue OP is having and disease/taming is that many people think disease/taming have balancing issues, while not many people have OPs issue, and the ones who do go and download mods which easily address the problem. What more discussion is there? If the majority disagrees with OPs idea then why is it wrong to suggest to the OP they should download mods to personalize their experience? Why do we have to treat all mods like they're evil? If you don't like using mods you don't have to influence others into thinking they're some sort of bane. Personally I use very little if ever any mods as I love vanilla but I will still recommend mods to people who just can't get around certain mechanics of the game.

52 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

Hide contents

I don’t think this is the case when “somebody” posts criticism, but when certain people who have a history of insulting posts do so. I don’t think the OP in this particular instance was being uncivil, but he has a long track record of “Wake up, sheeple!” posts and calling the developers and people who don’t agree with him stupid. About a year ago, I got into a whole thing with him where he demanded to know what could possibly be objected to in some nasty post and when I explained it to him at length, his response was along the lines “Oh, I see. Well, I can’t be bothered to consider other people feelings because I really don’t care about them.” He has a tendency to rage-quite the forums for a couple of months and then come back. 

However, I really think he has toned it down significantly in this thread to the degree that he’s no more touchy than anybody else, and I would encourage people to give him a second chance. This idea is not something I would support and it does seem weirdly incongruous with some of his other complaints that the game is too easy—basically, he dislikes the sandbox elements and wants it to be more pure survival—but he’s not being snotty about it, really.

Also, even though I’ve only participated in a handful of game forums, they ALL have a certain number of backseat-driver posters who think they know better than everybody else how the game should work and/or be changed. They always shake their fist at the heavens, calling the developers stupid, lazy and greedy, and when anyone disagrees with them, they accuse those people of being kiss-ups or even in the pay of the developers (which fortunately doesn’t happen here). It really does seem to be a universal thing. 

Hmm. Sadly yes, the tone (alarmist/OMFG-ist etc - aka disproportionate reactions to small personal issues with game/game-play/aspects of the game) of some forum posters pretty much nails how their current and future threads/posts are perceived - and it's best summed up by this.

Back on the topic at hand, rot is indeed and objectively a small general problem (I proposed too a solution here employing another unused/conceptual asset of the game - yet not actually expecting my suggestion be implemented :) , only as an idea of "what could" thus no stress), as it piles a lot over time in old worlds, causing lag and being aesthetically unappealing (I for one joke with my friends it's like someone/animals of the forests had mad parties and barfed everywhere). Stingers too can be a nuisance from lag standpoint, yet can be avoided with some planning (not camping close to killer bees and/or not placing other mobs beside them/bee boxes etc). Resetting traps is again, as stated, pretty subjective, solvable via mods, similar to picking/refining resources (I don't know about rest of you, but I have enough Orange Gems for all the Lazy Foragers I need - farming DF and resetting Ruins does the job nicely).

Archived