Beta Status

JoeW

Hey Everybody

We have sent the first 2000 invites out. Those selected will now find Hot Lava in their steam Inventory. The test will run from today until next Tuesday at which time the game will no longer be available to play until the next test period. 

We need to get through some of this test to determine when we will be running the next test, but it shouldn't be too far off - stay tuned and we'll update you as soon as we know more. 

For those of you who have not been invited yet, we'll be doing a stream this Thursday so please join us and check it out. 

2 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

Welp i had high priority and signed up pretty early, and didnt get the game, guess i waited for nothing

Well, just go back to doing what you were while you were waiting.

Unless you were just sitting around doing nothing this whole time. Then that's unhealthy. I'd seek help.

4 hours ago, Petzi said:

Shucks, I thought having gotten the email before meant I was already in, but I guess not :<

4 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

Welp i had high priority and signed up pretty early, and didnt get the game, guess i waited for nothing

My reaction too. Guess I'll wait until next beta release.

3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Well, just go back to doing what you were while you were waiting.

Unless you were just sitting around doing nothing this whole time. Then that's unhealthy. I'd seek help.

idk whos more salty, me or you

15 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

idk whos more salty, me or you

Nah, I was just making a (stupid) joke. Although I'm not gonna lie, I was quite disappointed when I found out I didn't get in, even with priority. But I'm a fairly patient person. I don't mind waiting for an open beta/full release. I've got plenty of other things I could do between now and then.

Archived