Add a Kickbutton for the person which makes the server

Fuffles

We had a guy last night that just sat in a corner and did nothing, XP farming while we did all the work

we had no way to get rid of him >.<

kick button needed! Definitely =/ 

while yes, it could be abused, at the same time it will probably happen less than the abuse we have going right now, where you end up with 1 person (Or more) who just runs into the corner by PUgna and sits there taking up space and doing nothing to contribute. 

i'm lvl 30 in the game and i've never been pressured to be a specific character, so i don't think that'll be a common kick reason

9 hours ago, Jynn said:

We had a guy last night that just sat in a corner and did nothing, XP farming while we did all the work

Similar situation, I had someone who was fed up with an individual's way of playing and decided to pout in the corner and purposely "throw" unless we stopped reviving that person. Some form of kick function needs to happen as one toxic person can ruin a game for everybody.

17 hours ago, ProfessorAlpaca said:

Similar situation, I had someone who was fed up with an individual's way of playing and decided to pout in the corner and purposely "throw" unless we stopped reviving that person. 

Same thing happen to me. The other day, some Winona got mad at a Webber for god-knows-what and decided to die on purpose and farm Xp. It was even more annoying when he/she grabbed the healing staff just to make sure no one wins. 

Klei please.

We need a kick button

This happens way too often.

Archived