[Game Update] - 217524

43 minutes ago, nome said:

But they're so soft and comfy, and I have sensitive feet!

You're a madman ;-;

Edit:

You are nightmare fuel itself.

Edit:

Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.

Edit:

Spoiler

Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.Give @Fidooop a title worthy of the name Unnatural Selector.

Edit:

Devotion to (Fidoop) @Fidooop        - I have the tendency to write his username wrong

Edit:

He really deserves it as part of my numerous edits. Soo please.......... give him a title.

Edited by Aeschwutz
grammer
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, matthoffman said:

@V2C How about making the boss statues shake/glow when the corresponding boss has spawned or/and is still alive?

Then lazybones like me don't need to count the days anymore!

Yes! Do that! Do that thing! Not the nightmare bosses!
Don't do the nightmare bosses at all o_o'

Actually, nightmare bosses would be pretty coo-- WHAT AM I SAYING?! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, matthoffman said:

@V2C How about making the new boss statue shake/glow when the corresponding boss has spawned or/and is still alive?

Then lazybones like me don't need to count the days anymore!

That's how I imagined it would work. Before the ground starts to shake, the statues will. Just like all the coffee cups and water bottles before T-Rex or Godzilla comes!

13 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

And I really love this:

Hide contents

To craft the new ruins relics recipes, you gotta learn their blueprints. How do you learn it? Putting these into the metheus chest:

Line 17:     ruinsrelic_plate_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "petals", "berries", "carrot" },
    Line 18:     ruinsrelic_chipbowl_blueprint    = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "carrot", "berries", "petals" },
    Line 19:     ruinsrelic_bowl_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "rabbit", "carrot", "petals" },
    Line 20:     ruinsrelic_vase_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "redgem", "butterfly", "petals" },
    Line 21:     ruinsrelic_chair_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "purplegem", "rabbit", "petals"},
    Line 22:     ruinsrelic_table_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "purplegem", "crow", "rabbit" },

Actually lovely update in every way

sorry but what's the nightmare_timepiece again??

2 hours ago, Fidooop said:

Yes! Do that! Do that thing! Not the nightmare bosses!
Don't do the nightmare bosses at all o_o'

Actually, nightmare bosses would be pretty coo-- WHAT AM I SAYING?! 

That would be too in depth, first the world would be flooded with nightmare fuel, then there will be shadow versions of each boss drop or maybe all bosses spawn at the same time, then each level up and then there is a big af shadow heart, to resurrect a big fuelweaver in the cardiac system and there are blood vessels everywhere to find out of the Prometheus page to unlock Epimetheus page which gives you a more ancient than ancient cane that has shadow monsters spawn out of the ground as effects and then Charlie picks up a rose bush. The end.

edit: Hey, apparently I am old now. Now all farts of mine on this forum are old farts

Edited by Spaartan
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Welp boys, it's time to farm Shroom skins from Toadstool as well now... or not; by the balance of it, that seems to be another item introduced that is simply useless. Come on, Klei, you should know by now that STS and Ice Staves are simply much more useful for getting mobs stuck like this. Heck, even the Pan Flutes are more reliable than this! Unless there's something obvious I'm missing that enables us to get shroom skins much easier somehow, then I take my words back.

Would have been nicer if they took the phlegm and made us some snot bombs for keeping disease away.

I'm not opposed to more variety or more shroomskin uses(God knows we needed more), and Shroom Skin farming will probably be a thing someone finds out at some point(Still would require actually fighting Toad though). The napsacks do need to be buffed though to be more viable. That, and the Deerclops statue costing a Deerclops Eyeball are the only issues in the update, and honestly pretty important for these 2 items.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

And I really love this:

Reveal hidden contents

To craft the new ruins relics recipes, you gotta learn their blueprints. How do you learn it? Putting these into the metheus chest:

Line 17:     ruinsrelic_plate_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "petals", "berries", "carrot" },
    Line 18:     ruinsrelic_chipbowl_blueprint    = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "carrot", "berries", "petals" },
    Line 19:     ruinsrelic_bowl_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "rabbit", "carrot", "petals" },
    Line 20:     ruinsrelic_vase_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "redgem", "butterfly", "petals" },
    Line 21:     ruinsrelic_chair_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "purplegem", "rabbit", "petals"},
    Line 22:     ruinsrelic_table_blueprint        = { "nightmare_timepiece", "cutstone", "nightmarefuel", "purplegem", "crow", "rabbit" },

Actually lovely update in every way

Is there a way to find out these formula in the game? A Metheus chest tab that opens when you're near it? How would anyone not delving into the code find this out otherwise?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Is there a way to find out these formula in the game? A Metheus chest tab that opens when you're near it? How would anyone not delving into the code find this out otherwise?

I agree, discovering these without the forums is like doing the Metheus puzzle, but in-game.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

8SUzrWR.png

Why don't the relics change direction depending on how your screen is rotated when you place them? The chairs always face to the right, that kind of defeats the purpose of having a table and chairs.

Not if there's a floor show.

31 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

Why don't the relics change direction depending on how your screen is rotated when you place them? The chairs always face to the right, that kind of defeats the purpose of having a table and chairs.

So that way you can be lonely and have only 1 chair
or you have deeply upset your spouse
and they cant even look at you at the dinner table
and every night you have to sleep on the couch
not because you're not allowed in the bed
but it's just that it doesnt feel right sleeping next to her side anymore
The counselor doesn't even know what to do anymore
She keeps talking about her last husband and how he did this and that
she's going to file for divorce next tuesday, because it's her day off
she's taking the kids and the dog
maybe even the house, depends on her lawyer

Looks like this is the end
Just because you didn't craft the silly deerclops statue
you just HAD to make a houndius shootius
in the middle of the base
where it's pointless because you always run to tooth traps during hound waves anyway

Good going, dude

• Like 5