No. Please no. Noooooooo.

No.

Besides the dab being... awful, note the game is set in a time period. The dab wasn't even a conception of thought in that time. And if it was, it'd still probably be ridiculously stupid.

And, not to mention the fact, that

No.

19 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

No. Please no. Noooooooo.

No.

Besides the dab being... awful, note the game is set in a time period. The dab wasn't even a conception of thought in that time. And if it was, it'd still probably be ridiculously stupid.

And, not to mention the fact, that

No.

tl;dr: no

Also, no.

51 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Sometimes I have to wonder... are you just insanely quick at drawing... or do you have such a massive archive of DS drawings that they're applicable to almost everything?

Klei forum's media uploader is a blessing. Also, I spend all week doing Don't Starve and other drawings and sometimes my work applies to a comment I'm replying to.

2 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

I believe Klei made a gif with Wilson dabbing as a joke response to somebody on Twitter. Maybe this is a leftover from that?

Yeah I could see Klei saying "THIS IS A GREAT IDEA"

"You know, now that I think about it...this probably isn't a great idea...just kinda stupid honestly."

I remember Erik being shown with this... thing. In all honesty, I'd prefer little somersaults, jumps or sleeping on the ground (no effect, just a cuddly Wolfgang). The spearjab is great too. Then I would not have to put four mods in.

Archived