Dupe-A-Day!

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Have you been checking out the @jouste streams on this forum? The organic linework makes me think of his tutorials. Nice work there.

No I've never seen his streams before but he sounds pretty interesting! I might check him out 

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Cool to see someone else post here so often. @Savin would be proud ^_^

Yeah, I've been doodling dupes a bunch lately so I thought what else than to post em here? Better than letting the doodles collect dust XD

10 hours ago, mewthemew said:

one of my favorite dupes (next to meep and burt). If you read his description, he sounds like one of the most adorable dupes ever <3

Same, Abe just seems like such a sweetheart tbh, they've always been one of the dupes I liked (right there with Nisbet, Devon and Joshua)

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Kinda reminds me of Bubbles...

"Bubbles is constantly challenging others to fight her, regardless of whether or not she can actually take them."

But just in a "I can do cool tricks" kinda way :p

I didn't realize the similarities until now tbh XD Sophie's just want to feel cool and appreciated so they try and get attention and seem like the coolest dupe around, but they just sort of,,, cry a bunch instead

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Poor thing. :wilson_ecstatic:

Indeed, here's to hoping they learned there not to mess about with items they haven't ever seen before 

I was working on a short comic when I designed a random dupe. I named him Barry and I think I'm gonna keep him as a dupe OC or something haha

"Barry's don't know when's a good time to lie, so instead they just tell the truth. Everyone hates it."

Also the mess table incident legit just happened a little bit ago before that small comic on the side happened. All it was, was that Sophie tripped and hit their head on a mess table. A new dupe had just appeared and they were trying to show off that they were cool, Barry was there which of course ruined everything.

Barry.png

1 minute ago, Xedlord said:

It's @jambell in in dupe form! Don't you watch the stream!  

I do watch the stream. It's just I have a lot of trouble connecting names and faces. I knew the dupe was too complex looking to be just some random one, but I couldn't put my finger on exactly who.

(I sorry, Jambell :p)

Just now, mewthemew said:

I do watch the stream. It's just I have a lot of trouble connecting names and faces. I knew the dupe was too complex looking to be just some random one, but I couldn't put my finger on exactly who.

(I sorry, Jambell :p)

They said it in a stream a month or two ago

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Honestly is best policy... but he's too honest XD

Do you have an art thread? I'd love to follow it. Also if you have a DA account, I'd love to have a look (and upload all these to my ONI art group XD )

I don't have an art thread, I've been thinking of starting one up but I'm too awkward and nervous about m work
I have a deviantart though! I don't post as much as I should haha
My deviantart is here; http://kitty-maiiows.deviantart.com/
Might post those dupe doodles I've been doing there
Maybe
Probably

1 hour ago, HotChocolate said:

I don't have an art thread, I've been thinking of starting one up but I'm too awkward and nervous about m work
I have a deviantart though! I don't post as much as I should haha
My deviantart is here; http://kitty-maiiows.deviantart.com/
Might post those dupe doodles I've been doing there
Maybe
Probably

Ey don't be nervous! Your drawings are great! ^_^

Archived