Dupe-A-Day!

36 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wait a sec, Dupes have outfits now?

think since Agrcultural upgrade when bristle blossoms were introduced and you can make clothes. a warm outfit that keeps heat in, a cool outfit tha keeps cold in and a snazzy outfit that only gives your dupe a positive decor aura. (lame)

18 hours ago, mewthemew said:

think since Agrcultural upgrade when bristle blossoms were introduced and you can make clothes. a warm outfit that keeps heat in, a cool outfit tha keeps cold in and a snazzy outfit that only gives your dupe a positive decor aura. (lame)

Bristle blossoms were always in the game as far as I can tell.

I'm booting up the game now to find what you meant to say, cuz I forgot too. XD

Edit: Found it, thimble reeds.

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Bristle blossoms were always in the game as far as I can tell.

I'm booting up the game now to find what you meant to say, cuz I forgot too. XD

I think they meant those Thimble reeds? I mean I spend most of my time in the game giving m dupes different clothes so I'm pretty sure it was introduced along with the Thimbles

1 minute ago, HotChocolate said:

I think they meant those Thimble reeds? I mean I spend most of my time in the game giving m dupes different clothes so I'm pretty sure it was introduced along with the Thimbles

Yes, it was thimble reeds, and I do the exact same.

*Insert Oprah Meme Here*

AND YOU GET A SNAZZY OUTFIT! AND YOU GET A SNAZZY OUTFIT! AND YOU GET A SNAZZY OUTFIT! EVERYONE GETS A SNAZZY OUTFIT!!!

^ My ONI philosophy in a nutshell.

48 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Yes, it was thimble reeds, and I do the exact same.

*Insert Oprah Meme Here*

AND YOU GET A SNAZZY OUTFIT! AND YOU GET A SNAZZY OUTFIT! AND YOU GET A SNAZZY OUTFIT! EVERYONE GETS A SNAZZY OUTFIT!!!

^ My ONI philosophy in a nutshell.

I just mainly give m dupes sweaters because idk I just love them so much hh

"In the event of multitool "locking up" or unable to perform the tasks assigned, press and hold the RESET button for eight seconds and wait for the red light to flash three times. The RESET button is located..." -Gossmann reading a bed-time story.

IMG_20170707_230011.jpg

Joshua: Nikola just swore! That's awful!

Meep: You have no idea. It's basically half hs vocabulary.

(If you couldn't already tell, Nikola's one of my favorite dupes. I headcanon they're all (or at least the particular one I keep using) is slightly....unstable...if you catch my drift: Claiming he can rip the colony in half, pretending to have a second identity as a condiment doctor, overreactions and many, many rage fits. In any case, he's adorable <3)

IMG_20170708_132625.jpg

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Someone needs to strap Nikola onto one of those massage beds.:wilson_ecstatic:

For the doctor mustard Nikola I keep using, he used to be normal until he became enraged and tried taking out a battery....that someone was charging. Physically, he was fine after being electrocuted, but it did something to him mind-wise. 

I don't think a massage bed would help too much, but who knows? :3

Archived