Dupe-A-Day!

10 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Ice cream machine to reduce the dupe's stress when?

I had an idea involving that. It's in a forgotten thread somewhere, I thought they were pretty good ideas but... no one seemed to like them :cry:...

*tears up* 

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Made with Mush bar waffles?

i made a point about a week ago that the field rations in the beginning look like icecream and waffle sandwiches.

and i guess everyone (or at least me, watermelen, and dragonmage and maybe a few others) took quite a liking to calling them that.

4 hours ago, Xedlord said:

I had an idea involving that. It's in a forgotten thread somewhere, I thought they were pretty good ideas but... no one seemed to like them :cry:...

*tears up* 

icecream made of algae! (because icecream has small trace amounts of seaweed in it anyway)

5 hours ago, Xedlord said:

*tears up* 

I'm sure they did, just not reply about it. Maybe you could link it?

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

i made a point about a week ago that the field rations in the beginning look like icecream and waffle sandwiches.

and i guess everyone (or at least me, watermelen, and dragonmage and maybe a few others) took quite a liking to calling them that.

I just screenshoted Meep with one and called it an ice cream and/or wafer sandwich due to it's appearance :p (now I wanna be a dupe for a day just to taste it XD )

I've been meaning to post this here for like a month, so here it is:

20170522_165900.jpg

"Are we sure this duplicant isn't just several black holes in a trench coat?"

But more importantly, where did they get a trench coat in space?!?! 

On 5/22/2017 at 8:52 AM, DragonMage156 said:

I just screenshotted Meep with one and called it an ice cream and/or wafer sandwich due to it's appearance :p (now I wanna be a dupe for a day just to taste it XD )

1. FIFY

2. You sure about that? The chance you'll end up in a Space Prison, or torture chamber by the hands of the sadist players is too damn high. You might wanna better phrase your wishes, lest you screw yourself over when you find a genie bottle. :wilson_goodjob:

Archived