Dupe-A-Day!

I--I--I--I--I--I have a headcanon to share: meep was made when they* tried to make a clone of baldo, but they wanted the clone to be able to grow hair (baldo has a rare condition that makes him unable to grow hair on top of his head) so, they messed with the DNA blueprint, so that the clone would be able to grow hair, then they printed him out, and... well he could grow hair... but it seemed they had messed with the DNA blueprint a little too much. But they decided to keep him that way, because they thought that it made him unique (and I agree). 

*who ever made the dupes

46 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

I--I--I--I--I--I have a headcanon to share: meep was made when they* tried to make a clone of baldo, but they wanted the clone to be able to grow hair (baldo has a rare condition that makes him unable to grow hair on top of his head) so, they messed with the DNA blueprint, so that the clone would be able to grow hair, then they printed him out, and... well he could grow hair... but it seemed they had messed with the DNA blueprint a little too much. But they decided to keep him that way, because they thought that it made him unique (and I agree). 

*who ever made the dupes

PFF!

I remember a long time ago on the frst ONI reveal stream, one of the developers I swear to god said "These are dupes. they're clones of famous people." Maybe the lore changed now, but I aways keep that in mind.

10 hours ago, Xedlord said:

they* 

*who ever made the dupes

DS's Them are the creators of ONI's Dupes confirmed.

Maybe They were trying to find alternatives to escaping the Codex, and somehow created pocket dimensions. (KLEI MULTIVERSE CONFIRMED!!)

I guess the first pocket dimension was the world of Shipwrecked, which Maxwell then repurposed into his little tropical getaway.

Then I suppose the second pocket dimension would be the world of ONI, but They scrapped that too because...well, it's not earth, the dupes aren't exactly humans...so They needed to continue.

The third would then be...Mark of the Ninja(?). Because, well, They got Earth right, but there's Super Powered Ninjas, and They ain't got time fo dah.

The fourth would be Invisible Inc then? Because They got mostly everything right, but I don't even know what the plotline of that game is. (Someone mind filling me in on teh details? Because I'm too lazy to Google them. :wilson_ecstatic:)

Fifth time's the charm though, because They finally got it right; a world where there's no currency, you could do whatever the hell you want, for whatever the hell reasons, and that's all They were looking for.

I dunno where Hot Thlaba fits into this, so...yeah.

Well, remember, that's just a theory! AAAAAA -

Image result for cease and desist

Well I'm gonna add onto these theories by simply saying my theories are just a bunch of what-ifs. Y'know, like

What if dupes are all one dupe except with blueprint alterations to make them different somehow.

I'm not the best with theories haha

Just now, minespatch said:

What's the celebration?

Not sure. For all I know, he just found a party favor and started using it.

(keep forgetting to say this, but his name is supposed to be pronounced "Steh-fan" as opposed to  "Steven" :3c)

On 5/22/2017 at 7:16 AM, mewthemew said:

icecream made of algae! (because icecream has small trace amounts of seaweed in it anyway)

Also, seaweed and algae are not the same thing. The fact you even think that makes me want to disown you. :3

Spoiler

Ice Cream is also made of beaver anal glands, but we don't talk aboot those, eh?

(Mmm... Beaver Ass.)

Don't believe me? Google "Castoreum".

Is it weird that I still like ice cream even after learning aboot that? Eh?

3 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Ugly cryer+loud sleeper = ugly sleeper??

This Max also sleep-talks. Adorable but kinda creepy at the same time.

IMG_20170711_150231.jpg

And that's why Max is never in on the juicy gossip.

He always promises that their secrets are safe with him, but he blabs once he's sound asleep. I'll never forget that...or forgive him. *Looks Off Into the Distance Reminiscing*

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

And that's why Max is never in on the juicy gossip.

He always promises that their secrets are safe with him, but he blabs once he's sound asleep. I'll never forget that...or forgive him. *Looks Off Into the Distance Reminiscing*

Well, if everyone else is sound asleep, too and far enough away so they don't get woken up, he'll be fine.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

The unenthusiastic celebration continues.

Whoa, your shading is getting better. Pretty cute piece too.

1. "...There's cake at this party, right?"

2. Aw, thankies! Shading is not a strong-point of mine.

9 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

"I don't get it: Why do some people think my hair is hard to draw and need to take liberties?" -Nails

IMG_20170712_175146.jpg

Because it is. I mean, especially compared to someone like Ren.

Also, we take liberties because it's the easy way out. We humans are a species of convenience; we like to take the path of least resistance. (There are exceptions, but they're the exceptions, not the norm.)

Edit: @mewthemew, do you just see a post that has my name on it, and you're like:

Image result for click like gif

(Well, maybe not THAT hyperbolic, but the comparison is valid.)

Archived