Trouble with the new update

Hi! Im SpiderSpirit(I know, Im trying change my name), and I have a little trouble with the new update:

1- /eyerub: I chat /eyerub and /sleepy, but nothing hapenns! What should I do?(I use Wigfrid with the skin "The Survivor".

2- Sometimes after I select "disconnect" in pause menu, the loading appear for 10 minutes and my game crash! What should I do?

8 minutes ago, SpiderSpirit said:

Hi! Im SpiderSpirit(I know, Im trying change my name), and I have a little trouble with the new update:

1- /eyerub: I chat /eyerub and /sleepy, but nothing hapenns! What should I do?(I use Wigfrid with the skin "The Survivor".

2- Sometimes after I select "disconnect" in pause menu, the loading appear for 10 minutes and my game crash! What should I do?

1 - This is a skin reward emote. Do you have the blue pajama top & bottom, and the blue sleeping roll skins? (They do not need to be equipped, only owned)

2 - I'm not sure about this one.

For one as the gentlemen have already told you, you need to have the combination of:

- purple/pink pyjama top and pants plus the quilt bedroll skin in your inventory for /yawn

- blue pyjama top and pants plus the blue quilt bedroll skin in your inventory for /sleepy

For number two, post your log and details in the bug tracker.

I can beat that.  Sometimes when Willow yawns, her eyes and mouth _entirely disappear_!  (Which is probably a well-known bug, but it fits in with this conversation, so...)

Spoiler

giantthrowdown.png

I tried to take a screenshot of GIANT THROWDOWN! and instead got...Willow as Slenderman.  : P

(Seriously though, I LOVE that the Bearger and the Spring Giant just naturally fought each other without my having to set it up with console commands...and also right near the Bee Queen's hive!)

...Notorious

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I can beat that.  Sometimes when Willow yawns, her eyes and mouth _entirely disappear_!  (Which is probably a well-known bug, but it fits in with this conversation, so...)

Are you sure that's not a mod causing that? I've never have it happen to me whenever I used /yawn as Willow, unless it only happens if it's caused by a bearger yawn.

1 minute ago, GiddyGuy said:

Are you sure that's not a mod causing that? I've never have it happen to me whenever I used /yawn as Willow, unless it only happens if it's caused by a bearger yawn.

There can only be one yawner on the island!

ariel closeup intensifies.png

Archived