{H} 1000 Purple Lumberjack Shirts {W} Stormcloud Gray Hand Covers

t0panka

9 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Look at @t0panka, trying to break our servers again :)

Nah this is me playing nice and going all in for Nome gloves. I know the "break our servers again" threshold number and i hope it wont come to that :p

EDIT: i "broke" my arm (im serious), crash steam, browser and screenshot program doing this

• Developer
4 hours ago, Maslak said:

Wait, what? Another @nome-exclusive item? Is it timeless too? Damn, Tencent, @nome... What's next? Can we go deeper?

To be fair, both of my exclusive items long predate DST being on tencent - they're both from before DST had items, when we were developing the functionality. The potato cup was the first item ever. 

Little bit of stats:

- it took me a week to get 1000 shirts

- it cost around 50€

- it took me around 20 min to double-click all 1000 shirts, Steam gave me error and crashed

- it took me another 20 min to double-click them again in browser and the page was crazy slow

- my shoulder joint gave me error too and it still hurts a little (this is weird)

- my mouse life is -4000 clicks

- i din't get those hand covers but @nome was impressed :)

8 hours ago, Maslak said:

What are you going to do with them? Play with market prices or use Trade Inn?

I would rather delete them from inventory than put all of them on market. 

[click on item -> put the price on it -> YES Steam i agree to your dictatorship rules -> open app -> confirmations -> click on shirt -> confirm] x1000

I burned them in Inn. Not worth it at all :)

Archived