GUYS PLS HOW DID YOU JUST

5 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

Or Trade Inn.  And I traded all my spare commons during Hallowed Nights.

I don't think you can trade items for Elegants. If I'm correct, Distinguished is the maximum quality you can get by Trade Inn.

3 hours ago, Weird Wanderer said:

No there is a small chance of getting a few tiers higher than what your trading in and I just happened to be lucky.

Yes, during event there is some chance to get the event-related elegant skins from trade inn. (I even heard that one got an elegant for 9 commons, don't know if that can be true).

I have 800 Hours in DST, 600h of those since when DST Skins were implemented. I got Two Elegants only. The GoH Wendy and Glommer Top Hat LUL - If it wasnt for amazing peepz giving skins and a couple of bucks on wes Skins i would feel so sad!

Also @Rellimarual i did, spiffy, classy, rare, common trade inn today, a lot. Not a single new Skin. I'm just doomed :D

16 minutes ago, Glhrmzz said:

Also @Rellimarual i did, spiffy, classy, rare, common trade inn today, a lot. Not a single new Skin. I'm just doomed :D

It's not totally clear, but I think the increase in the chance of getting rare skins is just for the regular drops and not for the Trade Inn? Santa may still have some surprises for you!

6 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

It's not totally clear, but I think the increase in the chance of getting rare skins is just for the regular drops and not for the Trade Inn? Santa may still have some surprises for you!

I got three broodlings, three kittykits and an ewelet out of the trade inn with 9 classies each time. The chances are definitely higher for the trade inn too. 

6 hours ago, mochilo said:

I don't think you can trade items for Elegants. If I'm correct, Distinguished is the maximum quality you can get by Trade Inn.

You can get anything up to an elegant from the lowest tier. It's just a small chance.

2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Yes, during event there is some chance to get the event-related elegant skins from trade inn. (I even heard that one got an elegant for 9 commons, don't know if that can be true).

*guardedly raises her hand*

Now, the chase is on. We need to play, get these pink shirts, then go a-offering them to the hallowed Potato Cup.

I love gambling away all of the gloves from my failed experiments with biohazards and pleated shirts as much as the next guy, but alas the surplus has run dry, guess it's time to watch as those prices drop so maybe I too can spend Christmas with my very own snow pupper.

Archived