NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

Just now, Net Spectre said:

What have you done! Now these poor souls will be caught in the eternal loop of tropes Forbidden Knowledge and their lives will be ruined!
Addiction uncurable, knowledge unforgettable, either enriching blessing or a ruining curse, one who steps inside will come out changed or be lost wandering the pages for eternity, for one tab leads to dozen others... 

Hehe, I regret nothing. The sooner they're enthralled by Narrativium, the better for them ;).

• Like 2

Hey, guys! :)

So, my stock is currently empty, and this thread is now more or less synchronized with my dA account ^^ Art-upload on this thread is going to go much slower from now on :/ I'll be honest with you: I am a very slow producer, and being a perfectionist too doesn't help with the speed. Also irl stuff is getting in the way... I am truly sorry for this.

But, I have something else in store I've been meaning to share with you guys, and I'm thinking of starting a new thread for that to keep things tidy :3 Now, I am a fan of both Don't Starve and American McGee's Alice, and I also happen to enjoy crossovers.

Put'em together and what do you got?

Spoiler

Escaping.PNG

So this "something else" is a weird little thing I like to call "Swap Challenge", which is a crossover comic of these two fandoms. Not only comics, but also sketch dumps, art pieces, strips etc.

Now that I am finished with displaying my DS stock here, I want to get started with posting what I have in store of this project. My only issue is that I cannot decide whether to put this under the "Art, Music & Lore" folder, since it has one foot within the context. Or put it under the "Off-Topic" folder since it has one foot out of context. I've been told it might belong more in the off-topic section, but I don't know anymore. 

What do you guys think I should do?

Also I want to ask you something I have never asked people on the internet before (And I'm a bit scared to ask it tbh ^^; ) : What would you like to see next on this thread? I'm asking because I have a list of different ideas, and I want to know which I should prioritize first. There are both comics and pieces on the list, but I can also one night spontaneously start making a sketch dump :I Or maybe it is a certain character you would like to see more? Funny stuff, neutral stuff, feel stuff...

So... yeah. What do you think?

• Like 7

I say draw whatever feels right to you. =) I love everything that you do so more shenanigans between characters is always welcome or whatever. The best work comes from what you want to do, least that's what I've found.

And for your little swap challenge thing, I think it would still be able to go under the same thread since it contains Don't Starve elements. It's technically a crossover and well we got plenty of those here. (Guilty as charged since I have TRON thread and there's even a pokemon thread.)

• Like 6

Just now, NightWonder7 said:

But, I have something else in store I've been meaning to share with you guys, and I'm thinking of starting a new thread for that to keep things tidy :3 Now, I am a fan of both Don't Starve and American McGee's Alice, and I also happen to enjoy crossovers.

So this "something else" is a weird little thing I like to call "Swap Challenge", which is a crossover comic of these two fandoms. Not only comics, but also sketch dumps, art pieces, strips etc.

Now that I am finished with displaying my DS stock here, I want to get started with posting what I have in store of this project. My only issue is that I cannot decide whether to put this under the "Art, Music & Lore" folder, since it has one foot within the context. Or put it under the "Off-Topic" folder since it has one foot out of context. I've been told it might belong more in the off-topic section, but I don't know anymore. 

Well, it depends on how much material you've got
For this crossover. I reckon, a lot.
This is one half Don't Starve, so in the Art it goes,
I say, give it its own thread, just as did Aileen-Rose.
I have waited long; my smile drips with malice.
I look forward to seeing both Wilson and Alice.

1 minute ago, NightWonder7 said:

Also I want to ask you something I have never asked people on the internet before (And I'm a bit scared to ask it tbh ^^; ) : What would you like to see next on this thread? I'm asking because I have a list of different ideas, and I want to know which I should prioritize first. There are both comics and pieces on the list, but I can also one night spontaneously start making a sketch dump :I Or maybe it is a certain character you would like to see more? Funny stuff, neutral stuff, feel stuff...

Creepy stuff!
Nah, I'll take anything. Even feel stuff.
If it won't be creepy, I'll find a way to... modify it.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Inktober 2016 day 17.jpg

Is he trying to make himself living electricity? :wilson_ecstatic:

6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

So... yeah. What do you think?

You might want to make one thread for the out of context crossover while also posting the images here since this is your Don't Starve art hub for your work. It's what I do with my League rp art.

As for art I'd like to see: Do what makes you happy. I come to see your progress.

6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:
  Hide contents

Escaping.PNG

Somehow I imagine that Maxwell is doing a defeated Captain Hook pose. Waving a angry fist back.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

And for your little swap challenge thing, I think it would still be able to go under the same thread since it contains Don't Starve elements. It's technically a crossover and well we got plenty of those here. (Guilty as charged since I have TRON thread and there's even a pokemon thread.)

14 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

Well, it depends on how much material you've got
For this crossover. I reckon, a lot.
This is one half Don't Starve, so in the Art it goes,
I say, give it its own thread, just as did Aileen-Rose.
I have waited long; my smile drips with malice.
I look forward to seeing both Wilson and Alice.

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I think putting a DS crossover thread here is just fine (plus off-topic posts don't really count towards anything so that's another plus).

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

You might want to make one thread for the out of context crossover while also posting the images here since this is your Don't Starve art hub for your work. It's what I do with my League rp art.

1 hour ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

and i agree with minus patch 

you might need to make another thread for that

Well, seems like the people has spoken :3 I will put up a thread for it with a very unoriginal title XD Thank you so much for all your interpretations ^_^ 

• Like 4