NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

10 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Sell your soul? What do you mean by that?

YE WHO HATH SUMMONED MINE ESSENCE SHALT DRAW WEBBER DRAMA- nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sorry.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Looks like Webber's trying to calm that spider after the lil' guy woke up from a bad dream.

zew87mvo.png

Time fer multiplayah.

You've killed me with this one. Beautiful.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

XD Looks pretty good, it has a bit of a watercolor feel it.

Either way this is amusing. How dare someone eat his sandwich! It was probably Maxwell... or Wolfgang.

It looks a bit splodgey from far, but thank you! OwO

Probably one of them yes >_> they didn't finish eating it before he noticed X)

• Like 2

DS - Who ate my bunwich.jpg

• Wilson: Who ate my bunwich?!
  • Willow: What?
  • Wilson:WHERE. IS. MY. BUN. WICH. WHERE?
  • Willow: Why do you need to know?
  • Wilson: NEED IT!
  • Willow: Uh-huh.
  • Wilson:MY STOMACH IS IN DANGER! YOU TELL ME WHERE MY BUNWICH IS, WOMAN! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD!

ariel closeup intensifies.png

"Who ate my bunwich!?"

4 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Either way this is amusing. How dare someone eat his sandwich! It was probably Maxwell... or Wolfgang.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, minespatch said:
  • Wilson: Who ate my bunwich?!
  • Willow: What?
  • Wilson:WHERE. IS. MY. BUN. WICH. WHERE?
  • Willow: Why do you need to know?
  • Wilson: NEED IT!
  • Willow: Uh-huh.
  • Wilson:MY STOMACH IS IN DANGER! YOU TELL ME WHERE MY BUNWICH IS, WOMAN! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD!

The only time I read Willow's lines in a black woman's voice XD

• Like 1

DS - Sketchdump.jpg

I made the top one for an earlier post, and then I just filled the rest of the sheet with stuff XD Not very good at coming up with dialogs and such >_<

What has always kinda bugged me (pun not intended) is that the spiders in Don't Starve don't have the right physiology to be considered spiders. I know, small detail that doesn't really matter and will only bother the geeks

• Like 6

Me: "AAaaahhhh!!! There are so many awesome DS OCs here! How are these amazing people able to put so much awesomeness in to a pile of scribbles and come up with such intriguing stories for them??? How are they able to make them fit so well in to the DS world??? How are they able to make them so wonderful??? Just... HOW!?!?!"

>_>

<_<

"I wish I had a DS OC, but I don't wanna squeeze my brain to come up with something just for the sake of having an OC. That would be... wait...

Spoiler

W-who are you?

Spoiler

No...

Spoiler

Don't...

Spoiler

I didn't ask for this! Or, maybe I did, but I didn't ask for it this way!

Spoiler

Seriously, I swear you are a rip off from something my subconscious has picked up, and we can't have any of that.

Spoiler

Really? You still want to show yourself to these amazing people? Even if it means it can ruin me?

Spoiler

But... I'm not even sure if your design is decent! And don't even get me started on name, back story, personality...

Spoiler

I know, I have this problem with all my OCs, and I will probably never be finished with deciding, but you're fairly early, and...

Spoiler

*sigh* Alright... If you insist. If you think you're ready (Not sure if I am) Here goes nothing...

Spoiler

Meet:

Spoiler

OC - DS.jpg

In all seriousness: If he looks like something you've seen before, please tell me and I might consider deleting him. I'm always afraid of having copied my OCs from someone else's.

I haven't decided a name for him yet, nor have I landed on a relation. But if it's gonna be a W-name, I've thought about Wayne. If not, it might be Oscar or Owen.

I'm thinking he is what Wilson consider as "a common laborer" :I He might know Willow somehow, or he might have been present in the after math of the earthquake of 1906 (again, I haven't decided yet!) And that is as far as I have gotten with this character :/

I have more sketches and such on paper I've made throughout the month, but I haven't scanned them yet; there're many of them and it's pretty late now. I enjoy drawing him though ^^ I only made this now for a brief introduction of him; both in the DS style and in my style.

Please let me know what you think and maybe give me some suggestions!

Thank you! ^_^

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 9