NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Reveal hidden contents

W-who are you?

Reveal hidden contents

No...

Reveal hidden contents

Don't...

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't ask for this! Or, maybe I did, but I didn't ask for it this way!

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously, I swear you are a rip off from something my subconscious has picked up, and we can't have any of that.

Reveal hidden contents

Really? You still want to show yourself to these amazing people? Even if it means it can ruin me?

Reveal hidden contents

But... I'm not even sure if your design is decent! And don't even get me started on name, back story, personality...

Reveal hidden contents

I know, I have this problem with all my OCs, and I will probably never be finished with deciding, but you're fairly early, and...

Reveal hidden contents

*sigh* Alright... If you insist. If you think you're ready (Not sure if I am) Here goes nothing...

Reveal hidden contents

Meet:

Reveal hidden contents

OC - DS.jpg

In all seriousness: If he looks like something you've seen before, please tell me and I might consider deleting him. I'm always afraid of having copied my OCs from someone else's.

I haven't decided a name for him yet, nor have I landed on a relation. But if it's gonna be a W-name, I've thought about Wayne. If not, it might be Oscar or Owen.

I'm thinking he is what Wilson consider as "a common laborer" :I He might know Willow somehow, or he might have been present in the after math of the earthquake of 1906 (again, I haven't decided yet!) And that is as far as I have gotten with this character :/

I have more sketches and such on paper I've made throughout the month, but I haven't scanned them yet; there're many of them and it's pretty late now. I enjoy drawing him though ^^ I only made this now for a brief introduction of him; both in the DS style and in my style.

Please let me know what you think and maybe give me some suggestions!

Thank you! ^_^

i feel like i just opened a box inside a box and inside the box there are more boxes

nice OC btw

Edited by rubidiumsart
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

What a struggle~ ariel closeup intensifies.png

13 hours ago, rubidiumsart said:

i feel like i just opened a box inside a box and inside the box there are more boxes

Hehe, I had too much fun with the spoilers XD

13 hours ago, rubidiumsart said:

nice OC btw

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw, he's cute ^_^

Thank you so much! OwO

• Like 1

22 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wayne, Owen, or Wen(short for Wendel might work). I really like the game design version, maybe it's the emphasis on the poofy pants. With those boots, I can see him as a horse breeder to be honest.

The odd part is that I don't really like how the knee pants looks like in-game XD

Funny story, I struggled with finding him an outfit, so I just searched for men's fashion 1920 and found this image:

fashion-trends-of-the-twenties.jpg

And I looked at the guy on the left, and it looked like he was wearing boots, and I was like: "Hey, that looks cool" and thus he got himself a pair of leg clothes XD Very much inspiration was taken from this image actually :3

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 5

On 12/28/2016 at 1:03 AM, NightWonder7 said:

Me: "AAaaahhhh!!! There are so many awesome DS OCs here! How are these amazing people able to put so much awesomeness in to a pile of scribbles and come up with such intriguing stories for them??? How are they able to make them fit so well in to the DS world??? How are they able to make them so wonderful??? Just... HOW!?!?!"

>_>

<_<

"I wish I had a DS OC, but I don't wanna squeeze my brain to come up with something just for the sake of having an OC. That would be... wait...

Hide contents

W-who are you?

Hide contents

No...

Hide contents

Don't...

Hide contents

I didn't ask for this! Or, maybe I did, but I didn't ask for it this way!

Hide contents

Seriously, I swear you are a rip off from something my subconscious has picked up, and we can't have any of that.

Hide contents

Really? You still want to show yourself to these amazing people? Even if it means it can ruin me?

Hide contents

But... I'm not even sure if your design is decent! And don't even get me started on name, back story, personality...

Hide contents

I know, I have this problem with all my OCs, and I will probably never be finished with deciding, but you're fairly early, and...

Reveal hidden contents

*sigh* Alright... If you insist. If you think you're ready (Not sure if I am) Here goes nothing...

Reveal hidden contents

Meet:

Reveal hidden contents

OC - DS.jpg

In all seriousness: If he looks like something you've seen before, please tell me and I might consider deleting him. I'm always afraid of having copied my OCs from someone else's.

I haven't decided a name for him yet, nor have I landed on a relation. But if it's gonna be a W-name, I've thought about Wayne. If not, it might be Oscar or Owen.

I'm thinking he is what Wilson consider as "a common laborer" :I He might know Willow somehow, or he might have been present in the after math of the earthquake of 1906 (again, I haven't decided yet!) And that is as far as I have gotten with this character :/

I have more sketches and such on paper I've made throughout the month, but I haven't scanned them yet; there're many of them and it's pretty late now. I enjoy drawing him though ^^ I only made this now for a brief introduction of him; both in the DS style and in my style.

Please let me know what you think and maybe give me some suggestions!

Thank you! ^_^

Wonder has just bloodily murdered my phone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

"Okay, mister, so where do I need to bury this body again? Be quick, please, I must return the shovel back to the shed before morning."
also I'm back

Welcome back! It's been a while since there has been any creepy stuff on this thread XD

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Wonder has just bloodily murdered my phone.

Mwahahahaha!! >: D

But yeah, I noticed it's not really friendly towards phones. It helps to flip it horizontally though ;) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Welcome back! It's been a while since there has been any creepy stuff on this thread XD

Mwahahahaha!! >: D

But yeah, I noticed it's not really friendly towards phones. It helps to flip it horizontally though ;) 

The thing is, if you kill my phone, you won't get my upvotes, sooo...

• Like 3

Wayne Early Sketches.jpg

Okay, I've assembled all my sketches of Wayne (I think I've settled with that name ^^) in to one sheet. Some are of the very early stages; the time I was experimenting a bit. And his outfit has changed a bit through the time ^^; Also, some of the paper I used was quite thin, and everything was just everywhere, so I did use the clipping tool a lot, so pardon some of the edit errors I've made here.

I will come with some proper sketches soon, but these are the earliest of him :3

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 8

On 12/30/2016 at 10:15 PM, NightWonder7 said:

Then, how are we communicating..? O.o

It won't happen again though

Be glad I also have my computers :twisted:.

15 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Comforter.jpg

Well, now he is... e.e

Technically, real death is impossible. With this world being a parasitic dimension, neither aging nor true passing can be achieved. And this sounds like the worst transgression one can make...

Sorry. My kid spoke.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Technically, real death is impossible. With this world being a parasitic dimension, neither aging nor true passing can be achieved. And this sounds like the worst transgression one can make...

Sorry. My kid spoke.

It's okay. I was a bit hesitant about making this comic since I thought about this theory too ^^;

We'll... we'll just pretend they don't know.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

It's okay. I was a bit hesitant about making this comic since I thought about this theory too ^^;

No worries ;). Not my fault Ayenth is such an innocent spoilsport...

Wait. It is. He's mine.

Eyyy!

• Like 3

Just now, NightWonder7 said:

17 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Sorry. My kid spoke.

I just... quote myself from a way back.

On 11/2/2016 at 11:10 PM, Net Spectre said:

They have done something with the survivors, tweaking their bodies in the way that'll make them focus on the survival more.
They have clearly removed all... bathroom needs so such trifle matters won't interfere with the suffering, and the clothes everyone arrived in do not seem to tear or show any other signs of wear (maybe they regenerate overnight? another merciful gesture from Them).
Actually, let's take it a step further. I forgot to mention one more thing.
I believe that they can't grow older as well, forever stuck at the age they were when they had entered the Shadow Realm.Not only when they die, their bodies regenerate the way they were at the start of the cycle, but even those who get fortunate enough to live for years (the counter can go as far as we can get it to, after all), do not change.
Because what use is a puppet that exists for but a mere fraction of the puppeteer's life? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

They have clearly removed all... bathroom needs so such trifle matters won't interfere with the suffering

Actually, this seems like a grave overlook of THEIRS, likely stemming from the fact THEY are bodiless parasitic beings.

3 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

the clothes everyone arrived in do not seem to tear or show any other signs of wear (maybe they regenerate overnight? another merciful gesture from Them).

This is so that the world of THEIRS is still PEGI-13. Because, y'know... Webber, Wendy, Abigail.

@NightWonder7, draw something in regard to this commentary, please :twisted:!

• Like 1