Can't Post on Google Chrome

MenaAthena

I have no idea what's going on, but for a few days now I haven't been able to make any posts from the browser I normally use (Google Chrome). I click on the little "Reply to this topic" box and absolutely nothing happens; the post editor doesn't come up or anything. I can't even make new topics. The only type of content I seem to be able to make is statuses. I decided to try using Mozilla Firefox to see if it was a problem with the computer or my browser, and it works just fine there (that's how I'm making this thread right now).

This might not even be a problem with the forums and just something funny's going on with my browser, but I'd have no idea how to go about fixing it. @Weirdobob suggested I try deleting my cookies... but I have no clue how to go about doing that or how it'd fix/be causing the problem.

28 minutes ago, JoeW said:

@MenaAthena Perhaps you have some extensions in chrome or something that is getting in the way? Is windows just acting generally crazy because it's updating?

Are you on wifi where you might be having unpredictable connectivity?

Not that I know of. Not that I've noticed.

Yes, the internet to my house is very spotty and unpredictable, sometimes becoming unusable for hours at a time. My parents are looking into switching internet providers at this time. 

Archived