Am I doing this right?? (Cappy's DS fan art)

I'm really shy and I don't really understand how this forum stuff works? I've only posted on these forums like??? once??? While I was in my modding phase... So apologies if I'm doing this wrong! ;;;;;;;;

I've been getting back into Don't Starve (art, mods, etc.) and stuff again and I figured it'd be okay to post some old (and new!) doodles I've done.

wendy willow.jpg

First time drawing Willow, Wendy and Abigail (in 2013)

variousDSdoodles.jpg

More really bad doodles from 2013 (first doodles of Wes and Charlie)

wilsons gallore.jpg

A few recent Wilsons from my sketchbook

Hmph.png

*GRUMBLED ANGRY TRUMPET NOISES* >:(

ballerina.jpg

I drew this before skins were even a thing look how far we've come

Willow Approved.jpg

I don't remember when I drew this but it's probably old

WILSONNNn.jpg

more wilsons.png

To no one's surprise, I draw a lot of Wilson... should probably draw more of the others too LOL...

Oh! And lastly, some really recent Charlie art! Why is it hidden?? I don't know!! Everyone already knows about Charlie by now!!!...

Spoiler

a_new_reign_by_capcappucca222-da1bxu2.pnGrue.png

I'll add more later I guess! I mean, maybe? Like I said I'm more of an occasional lurker than a poster, so forgive me for being so awkward here... :?

Edited by CappyCode
fixed the size of an image
  • Like 23

23 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Don't be shy :) we can be really friendly here. Oh and...

I LOVE YOUR ART!

Especially the lil Charlies :D

22 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

I love your fused sassy Charlie art, glamorous, and so much style, and that old Willow drawing looked cute. xD

20 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Wow!

Your art is FANTASTIC! You really managed to copy the game's art style!

I love your Charlie :3

Aaaaa thank you all so much asdghj It really means a lot to me!!!:wilson_cry: ;;;;;;;;;; 

Here are a few more (I'm kind of venting since I had a disappointing day playing DST):

the science of shadows.png

life goals: achieving all the edgy overlord skins

creepy.png

yeesh max like?? the heck is wrong with your room????

damn griefers.jpg

Mini vent time but: Can we please end the mentality that all people that choose willow are griefers? I know it started off that way, but Willow is one of my favs to main!..... not to mention I've been in servers with griefers 3 times in a row today and none of those players were willow smh :/

Edited by CappyCode
  • Like 17

I quite like Willow, even if I never play as her in DST (due to her debuff from the DS version) I don't think choosing Willow always means "Oh that person is a griefer" I just try and enjoy the game. Then again, my servers are usually friends only and sometimes passworded so I don't get the wrong people in my servers :/

The Triumphant Wilson is very spoopy, and awesome looking, kind of reminds me of that slender guy man bear pig thing. :^)

Charlie looks like she's going into a dark forest with that Lantern, and attire, I wonder what book she's reading. c:

Oh my I wonder what Willow got into that got her a bit burnt up, still cute as always tho.

12 minutes ago, CappyCode said:

Mini vent time but: Can we please end the mentality that all people that choose willow are griefers? I know it started off that way, but Willow is one of my favs to main!..... not to mention I've been in servers with griefers 3 times in a row today and none of those players were willow smh :/

Whenever I see a Willow enter the server I'm in I try to be as nice to them whenever, but I'd never like yell at them, or w/e

And yes you're still doing it right. :p

Edited by GiddyGuy
Moved a thing

GUESS WHO'S BACK.

BACK AGAIN.

CAPPY'S BACK.

TELL A FRIEND.

On 5/10/2016 at 4:22 AM, GiddyGuy said:

The Triumphant Wilson is very spoopy, and awesome looking, kind of reminds me of that slender guy man bear pig thing. :^)

Charlie looks like she's going into a dark forest with that Lantern, and attire, I wonder what book she's reading. c:

Oh my I wonder what Willow got into that got her a bit burnt up, still cute as always tho.

Whenever I see a Willow enter the server I'm in I try to be as nice to them whenever, but I'd never like yell at them, or w/e

And yes you're still doing it right.

On 5/10/2016 at 7:34 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

Yes for the drawings and yes for the rant.

Even with a nerf, Willow left a "bad taste" in everyone's mouth, and that really sucks...

Thanks!:wilson_blush: And I'm glad. I left on a rather sour note the last time I was here. Safe to say after recent events, I am no longer salty /shot

But ok, no seriously /brushes off the dust on this old thing, slowly getting my Don't Starve addiction back and after the well needed Willow update I am slowly becoming a Willow main again did some art of my daughter. I really miss drawing these characters and drawing in this style. It's so much fun. Maybe I'll try to post more.

5ce8b1cf56f63_ScaredoftheDark.thumb.png.b9cd411cf1590b58d2c4537a7bb2a7e8.pngFirestarter.thumb.png.2b1cb2a29b66c2f1a7ecb0ddd1cd64eb.png

• Like 14