Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:16 PM, ClumsyPenny said:

In Hamlet, Pogs can riffle through Chests or the Crock Pot. However, a Pangolden's Gold Dust can be used to create gold out of Gold Dust. If these similarities aren't enough, you can consider the Crock Pot's recipes and compare them to the Gold Dust recipe. In the Hamlet early game, Gold Dust is really integral to the cooking process, but later it falls off. Additionally, a Pangolden's meat can be duplicated by breeding. if a Pangolden enters your base, the Pog will try to kill it, but this is only true and you can prevent it easily. With a Pangolden and the Gold Dust, one can clearly see how much preferable it is over a Crock Pot with the cooking process. However this is only my subjective opinion, Pangolden's high HP and the Pog's low HP contributes a lot to deciding whether to make a Crock Pot or to buy meals from the store. If there are three Pangoldens in an area, they'll suck up the water from the ponds but not actually make gold because they don't all get enough Gold Dust because they are sharing the pond. This can be prevented by walling off the puddles of water and keeping the Pangolden inside, dual purpose here is that Pogs can't reach them. If this isn't enough to convince you, you should consider that gold is very scarce in Hamlet and Charcoal is plentiful, but that doesn't mean a Pog is less likely to attack a Pangolden. However, one should consider the presence of gems and Ruins items in the Hamlet ruins: a Pangolden's gold can help one to prepare tools for their spelunking archeology adventures, but a Pog or Crock Pot won't help much except dispatching bats as a Pog can attack but a Pangolden cannot. The Crock Pot in the image had to be edited to line up with the shadow, but I think it was worth it to get my point across. If you check the wiki page for Pangoldens I think it may be a bit more clear to you. I apologize for the ambiguity of my meme and I hope that the message is more clear once you read the message and play a bit more Hamlet. I hope this helps.

Huh? A simple image of 2 people one reading a book and other watching tv and their shadows being crockpot and pandgolden was somehow supposed to relay all that info????

I don't ... Are you actually roleplaying as Princess Bubblegum (character from your profile picture) or something? Cause that's the kind of overcomplicated explanation to simple thing she'd give.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 6
  • Big Ups 1

30 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Huh? A simple image of 2 people one reading a book and other watching tv and their shadows being crockpot and pandgolden was somehow supposed to relay all that info????

I don't ... Are you actually roleplaying as Princess Bubblegum (character from your profile picture) or something? Cause that's the kind of overcomplicated explanation to simple thing she'd give.

Honestly what i don't get is why not have a crockpot AND use pangolden strat (if it's really as viable as they said). This is a game of options why limit yourself?

39 minutes ago, BalkanCockroach said:

Honestly what i don't get is why not have a crockpot AND use pangolden strat (if it's really as viable as they said). This is a game of options why limit yourself?

I'm assuming it is a self imposed challenge to break out of crock pot reliance and interact with newer mechanics.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ADM said:

brightsigh.jpg.9bb848841aafd1daf73642f3023fcac9.jpg

Though at least we could disable disease...

I don’t want to stray too far away from the topic of memes but ever since the March QoL update that added new world Gen settings a lot of the newer content updates have in-fact: Not had world Gen settings.

I only bring this up because Mr JoeWs Roadmap teased the 4 updates we get this year would all feature sprinkles of QoL, so now is as good a time as any to mention it.

And Now back to your regularly scheduled Memes, brought to you by this guy:

IMG_2445.png.b48b2e2b9b30cb7478ae21a952f55ac1.png

Is he really in the constant? No one knows for sure.. 

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

5 minutes ago, mkemal23 said:

"That one butterfly got rekt"

Reveal hidden contents

vitto.jpg.95676bd4119a454a8bb133c703376f51.jpgbuter.png.9d74e485da787e5b579a1fac54082d18.png

Oh, so you like anime?

Well how about this random video that I made and was too afraid to share for months because I accidentally cut the end off a little?

*Inserts funny line about the Wanda skilltree making her even more broken when it comes out*

(My first time working with a video editor)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, The Starver said:

High-quality leaked screenshot of a base made with the new scrap walls and fences:scrap_base.png.c26f0c4c712fdf0c413d6b07c2f89de3.png

lol

Are those walls real? I love them, they look like something you’d find in Borderlands or Fallout.

I can just picture Crazy Earls voice now: “You? Whatchu Want?!”

• Ninja 1