Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

On 2/23/2024 at 11:24 PM, JoeW said:

Please take the side conversation to a new thread or in private messages as they are off-topic. 

Thanks. 

Guys, you are distracting Joe from watching memes 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Wavey 1

If I had a nickel for every time a game launched an update on march introducing a QOL change to storage I'd have two nickels, which isn't much but it's weird that it happened twice.
imagen.png.232186384566914512e9d8974b315c36.png

EDIT: A friend suggested it could also work with this template:

Spoiler

imagen.png.781ed58ed6c442e9421b08efbf449627.png

Edited by Juanasdf
  • Haha 9
  • Health 1

I rarely post here, but my good friend Google Translate has come through with something stupid again:

Good luck to all of you! The Scrappy Scavengers update is coming early next week, Wednesday, March 27! Highlights include: New craft trees for Wigfrid, Willow, and Wormwood. Save more resources to improve performance and complete the game. Two new mushroom recipes every month. Creates slightly acidic water. New event with new NPC encounters more! This rarely happens. So, if you want all the details, check out the beta thread. Of course there are new skins and new Twitch groups. I saw it again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/22/2024 at 2:32 PM, Yuuko said:

dst-max-afw-cheese.png.e995c169aad95e00cab23bf131c3656b.png

I mean, that’s a shadow prison summoned from a very powerful book that was responsible for creating most, if not “everything” you see in the constant.

Stop being salty about the king of the constant retaining at least a small degree of his powers over it. :wilson_love:

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I mean, that’s a shadow prison summoned from a very powerful book that was responsible for creating most, if not “everything” you see in the constant.

Stop being salty about the king of the constant retaining at least a small degree of his powers over it. :wilson_love:

Anything you complain about lurerplant being "cheat" is officially endorsed, in a stronger and cheaper form with Maxwell - including Scrappy WP the mob that lureplant is getting nerfed for - but okay keep talking about how great it is that lureplant is getting nerfed..

• Like 3

On 3/23/2024 at 11:48 PM, Echsrick said:

next update, void walkin will INSTA KILL you

I can see something like dead zone in subnautica happen with ghost leviathans attacking you but in this case either charlie overpowers your light and kills you or maybe some other horror void creature does.

Spoiler

But i don't mind them keeping voidwalking as a bug/feature, i rarely do it but i think people should be able to enjoy what they want. This isn't a competitive game, ironing out bugs is needed for a clean gameplay experience. But honestly if people don't look up and intentionally try this stuff they won't come across it while people who enjoy the bugs are affected if they get removed. There needs to be a balance to this like other sandboxes some examples being Minecraft and Terraria.

Edited by BalkanCockroach
  • Like 1