Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Superlucas1231 said:

...Does Wormwood even have teeth? 

his teeth are probably made out of wood, either pointy and sharp or similar to human teeth (molars, etc), or he might even wear dentures that he found in the constant!

On 4/21/2022 at 5:22 PM, LunarCat said:

his teeth are probably made out of wood, either pointy and sharp or similar to human teeth (molars, etc), or he might even wear dentures that he found in the constant!

Would Wormwood chop down a figgy tree?

Edited by Bumber64

2 hours ago, NinofanTOG said:

grafik.thumb.png.f2bed784b29daf5a926d0be83c812a25.png

dude half of the community complains about how easy game is getting and half of is complaining about the opposite

what do you expect them to do they are doing best they can

Edited by HellHeater
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

dude half of the community complains about how easy game is getting and half of is complaining about the opposite

what are you expect them to do they are doing best they can

And to add on. Can we like, not make memes that are just veiled opinions? If you wanna put your opinion about the game do it in a proper thread, not this weird practice of putting your opinion and slapping it on a meme.

I really hate to get off topic and post something non-meme in the thread, but that's something that's been bothering me from a few people in this thread now. I just wanna see funny things here like Maxwell going bonkers from Wx's music circuit or something, not opinions slapped on here and there.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Hornete said:

I just wanna see funny things here like Maxwell going bonkers from Wx's music circuit or something, not opinions slapped on here and there.

wx78.png.691cf0f20cfe962ab4597ea0df05877c.png

edit sequel for some reason:

Spoiler

1538129669_sirchap-DontStarve-EndingYTcRPvR7r2U-956x538-2m56s.png.4a7f1a499e0c48254b859473e37ebeb8.png

Edited by HellHeater
  • Like 5
  • Haha 9
  • Wavey 2
  • GL Happy 1

On 4/23/2022 at 7:43 AM, loopuleasa said:

jru4h668h5v81.png?width=810&auto=webp&s=b523998c9fb4840b3c5430ea35c5cda7e57a2cd4

most build-a-bear workshops let you put a little speaker inside of the toy you're making.
i can only imagine the amount of insults that would be hurled from a small little robot, filled with stuffing and anger.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • GL Happy 1

Freaking Willow Mains in my pokemon rando!

1657981324_willowmainsinmypokemonrando.thumb.png.705bbb8406ec72f2651a29dfe30bafcc.png

Spoiler

I did a test run(to first gym) trying out the randomizer's double battle mode that makes all trainers double battles, but decided to randomize the profession and trainer names into DS/T and DST forum memes, the randomizer literally randomized the sage names into "Willow Mains" and gave them fire types, I thought it was hilarious.

Original pictures from the test run.

Spoiler

lmao1.png

lol2.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 5