Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

After pulling the snake off and receiving that lick, Ysulyan actually smiles, although rather uncertain. Was the snake just playing with him? His nose felt ticklish, so he covered it before sneezing. "Ugh, 'scuse me... Well, aren't you a sneaky one, eh? Snek? Ow by the way...", he said, rubbing his nose again.

Ysulyan found comfort with another creature made of scales, he let the snake stay with him, letting it wrap around his arm and shoulder. Once he is close to DragonMage, he glances at her and keeps her close to him, looking up. "What's going on..."

The snake stuck is tongue out at DragonMage. "he is mine now"

---

What Battal sees is quite interesting.

He sees Dragonmage, Ysulyan, Mezukie, and himself all arguing. 

Once they spot him, they hit him in the head with a candelabra, he is knocked unconscious, and stuffed into the chest, which is now on the side they were originally on.

The rest of our adventuring group did not hear any of this, as they were too far away.

The Dopple Battal jumps into the trapdoor, and begins to walk back to the group

---

Battal said something once he made it to the group "Wait, why do we have to leave so soon? We don't even know what's on the other side of the hallway yet! I could be so many things!"

"No idea actually."

---

"The others. They wanted to know what we found, and I don't want to disappoint them!" Battal answered.

---

Slowly, the rest of the Doppelgangers pick up the chest, and walk through the coffin, which didn't happen to be a mirror, just a door from one room to the next. They set the chest back in it's place, and hid out of sight.

This wasn't really a mirror, now was it?

Archived