Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

*After a few hours of being locked in the game room, a super smelly, with eyesacks, and hungry Soto8969 appears again*

"oooooooh, that was the best Crypt of the NecroDancer run that i had....."

"What is happening here?"

"Oh my god, I'm a fish-based alarm system and I'm still more competent than anyone here. Just go get some meat or something out of the kitchen, I can only do so much here. And Carol, come out of the closet. You're not fooling anyone."

(Last post for the night guys, sorry.)

(*Huffing and puffing* Ugh, that took forever to read all, that pointless crap. Now back to the story! Some thing in this story oddly remind me of Ib, was that intentional?)

9 hours ago, Mezukie said:

"Ok! And maybe later we can get some of that cake that was mentioned in the story, I wonder what flavor it was,"

(The cake is a lie. THE CAKE IS A LIE!)

7 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Dwer falls asleep on Dara

(How... how does that even work?)

6 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

Mena groans and takes Saddle's hand

(Saddle? XD)

---

Dragon Mage glanced at the games room. "Is that an arcade of some sort or what?" (I imagine it to be an arcade more that a computer lab). Dragon Mage was about to go to the games room when she heard Ysulyan come through the door. He collapsed on the floor in a puddle of rain water. He was soaked. Dragon Mage ran to grab a towel and ran over to Ysulyan. "Here" she said, offering him the towel. (He's not really naked is he? If so, I'd blush like crazy of embarrassment upon noticing that o///o).

Then Dragon Mage smelled something... something delicious...

Her eyes widened as she turned to the kitchen area. "Cookies!!"

The absolutely naked dragon grabbed the towel with a wide smile and he used it to fully dry up. "Oh, hey! Thanks, Mage c:", he sniffed the cookies as well so he turned around immediately, sprinting towards its source. "Oh?", he stopped halfway through to notice there was an open door leading to a toilet. He went in and then came out with a bath robe on, and then returned to what he was doing before.

"Yes a tea party!!! Oh let's invite some other guest, maybe..."

*looks around*

"Uh, never mind everyone seems to be going crazy, but quickly we must now go get a fish for the center piece!"

*looks at Zeklo*

"Hmmmm.."

Archived