[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

"Guys! All this food is CLEARLY distracting us from the matters at hand! Y'know... THE MURDER!" *Takes Tater's melon cubes anyway*

"L YOU HAVE CROSSED A F******************************* LINE" *gives you a kinda mean look*

"I can only carry so many baggies of melon cubes!" *produces another* "Besides, snacktime helps people think"

"It's kinda surprising how few people are freaking out when a murderer is probably close by. As for me, I guess being from Dream Land might've dulled the senses a bit, but, y'know. All of Kirby's mass murder sprees and all."

*Flips spear*

"...I wouldn't hurt any of you, though. That's probably not very reassuring, but, er, yeah. Just trust me."

(I agree with Battal. A turn order would be nice.)

I-I'll go. I'd rather help than sit here rocking back and forth in a traumatized trance while nervously nibbling on fez cookies.

*puts cookie back in fez and stands self up, still a little pale*

If we do split up, don't go into small groups. That never works out.

Ok. Since this is going at lightspeed right now, let's get a turn order going. First person after this post is first, etc. we slot people in (Such as LadyD) when they post. After a reasonable time, let's say... 30 mins, you can skip the inactive person.

Archived