[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

"Well, since I'm the person who invited you all here, and who's hosting this luuuurvley event..."

"Please, call me 'The Host'"

"Well. This murder was only one person little spider."

"There will be more."

There was a deep chuckle and the intercom crackled off.

"I suppose that this might be a case where even the Police can't help us. From the sounds of it our lovely Host expected these events to take place maybe his involvement is far bigger then think. I guess for now we have to play his little game since we can't do anything else"

"Hmpf, not the kindest kind of mankind...

Since we can't all permamently observe everyone, we truly have no choice other than to eliminate the most suspicious people, one by one. This comes, of course, with its own risks."

28 minutes ago, Mack18853 said:

"T4T3R, SOMEONE JUST DIED, AND YOU'RE TREATING IT LIKE A GAME SHOW?! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!"

"Don't you know, Mack? I'm an acting man, a man of the stage! It's how I cope with sudden traumatic experiences! Anyway, it seems I may have jumped the gun on Danny being our host. And the bartender thing. And everything else. Man, I should really pay closer attention to things. Mena's having a heat stroke and I've just stood here and acted like I'm on my show. Sorry there, announcer man! *snaps charismatically in general direction of voice.*"

Archived