Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Dannyrulx

[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

T4T3RGR3NAD3R    2753
Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

"Guys! All this food is CLEARLY distracting us from the matters at hand! Y'know... THE MURDER!" *Takes Tater's melon cubes anyway*

"L YOU HAVE CROSSED A F******************************* LINE" *gives you a kinda mean look*

"I can only carry so many baggies of melon cubes!" *produces another* "Besides, snacktime helps people think"

WaddleDee    1818

"It's kinda surprising how few people are freaking out when a murderer is probably close by. As for me, I guess being from Dream Land might've dulled the senses a bit, but, y'know. All of Kirby's mass murder sprees and all."

*Flips spear*

"...I wouldn't hurt any of you, though. That's probably not very reassuring, but, er, yeah. Just trust me."

YouKnowWho    8054

*Eats a stick of butter*

"Even though I'm on a ROLL, I better stop before my material gets STALE!"

"But yeah, you can trust Waddle. Also, ME!"

Battal    9887

"I agree with the terrifying spider monster who I don't really know.  If whoever's doing the murdering isn't one of us, I'd rather not kill my friends for no reason."

Battal    9887

(We should establish a turn order so we don't leave people behind.  Or at the very least slow down a bit.)

MenaAthena    10301

(I agree with Battal. A turn order would be nice.)

I-I'll go. I'd rather help than sit here rocking back and forth in a traumatized trance while nervously nibbling on fez cookies.

*puts cookie back in fez and stands self up, still a little pale*

If we do split up, don't go into small groups. That never works out.

Dannyrulx    824

Ok. Since this is going at lightspeed right now, let's get a turn order going. First person after this post is first, etc. we slot people in (Such as LadyD) when they post. After a reasonable time, let's say... 30 mins, you can skip the inactive person.

WaddleDee    1818

"I agree with Mena, small groups mean death. Ever seen any horror movie ever? 'Let's split up' is code word for 'Let's get mauled horribly.'"

"Hey, Mena, if you're scared, I'll stick with ya'. We can go with YKW."

YouKnowWho    8054

"Chris haven't you seen a horror movie come back"

"Waddle, are you completely sure we aren't the same person? We seem to be having the exact same thoughts."