• Fix controller crash in Trade Screen
  • Fix rare crash when loading Domesticated Beefalo
  • Fix rare crash when Ruins Relics are smashed near Abigail’s Flower

View full update

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Developer
6 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

So I've noticed something: with the latest update, fire and ice hounds appear black and are indistinguishable from regular hounds.

Thanks for the report, will fix that tomorrow!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

So I've noticed something: with the latest update, fire and ice hounds appear black and are indistinguishable from regular hounds.

Are you sure that Wilson and the gang haven't gone colorblind after surviving for so long?...well unless @PeterA was in charge...then I don't see them getting too far. :o 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, V2C said:

Changes

• Haunting a Book no longer has any effect

Geeze!  Why even have ghosts anymore?  They can't do anything anymore.  What happened to the original ghost mechanic ideas?  Will those maybe be instituted in the future cause atm all you guys seem to be doing is taking away EVERYTHING a ghost can do.  When DST started ghosts were like this secret OP entity that no one really knew anything about because no one wanted to be a ghost.  I knew what they could do but I still didn't want to be a ghost but that didn't mean I couldn't play as one for awhile until I was revived. 

Plus was book haunting really that big of a problem?  I mean was it really?  Its nothing like burning entire bases to the ground, that deserved fixing but book haunting?  Really?

Also if you want to fix ghosts make it so they can make tree guards again.  And please dont state, point out, or copy paste that you can still haunt a tree into a tree guard is in the code.  I don't read code I play the game and I literally have chopped nearly an entire forest down and no tree guard, AS A GHOST.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2016 at 3:10 PM, Clwnbaby said:

Geeze!  Why even have ghosts anymore?  They can't do anything anymore.  What happened to the original ghost mechanic ideas?  Will those maybe be instituted in the future cause atm all you guys seem to be doing is taking away EVERYTHING a ghost can do.  When DST started ghosts were like this secret OP entity that no one really knew anything about because no one wanted to be a ghost.  I knew what they could do but I still didn't want to be a ghost but that didn't mean I couldn't play as one for awhile until I was revived. 

Plus was book haunting really that big of a problem?  I mean was it really?  Its nothing like burning entire bases to the ground, that deserved fixing but book haunting?  Really?

Also if you want to fix ghosts make it so they can make tree guards again.  And please dont state, point out, or copy paste that you can still haunt a tree into a tree guard is in the code.  I don't read code I play the game and I literally have chopped nearly an entire forest down and no tree guard, AS A GHOST.

Why are you always so angry about any change whatsoever that happens in the game? It's becoming obnoxious.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FatPraline said:

Why are you always so angry about any change whatsoever that happens in the game? It's becoming obnoxious.

I'm pretty sure he's allowed to express his opinion, even if it's not a positive one.  Or hers, I don't know.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, eXorCiz said:

Clwnbaby is super toxic, so it's normal.

You're the toxic one with a comment like that.  Im free to express my opinion as much as I like be it good or bad.  These sections are for feedback not attacking players.  Clearly you some coward with a bone to pick as you made a new member just to say that Mr 1 post.  So let the evidence show who the toxic one is coward. 

Also you're clearly being the obnoxious one @FatPraline.  If they change something that doesn't need changing yeah Im gonna say something.  Also its not ANY change its the recent ones.  There have been HUNDREDS of changes I haven't said anything about so don't take the last 2 updates and say I do it all the time.  Instead of attacking other posters why don't you add your own feedback or do you not have any and thats why you attack others?  Looks like thats more the case. 

Edited by Clwnbaby
  • Like 2

• Developer
Just now, GiddyGuy said:

I also tested out the new cute feeding animation but...my beefalo died from too many red mushshrooms...

Look at the good side...

He died before he could angry at being forced to eat so much food and attack you.

... Yeah, that's not really a "good side".

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2016 at 3:00 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Look at the good side...

He died before he could angry at being forced to eat so much food and attack you.

... Yeah, that's not really a "good side".

Sounds a bit like the dark side there. :^)

Edited by GiddyGuy
sssssssssssssssee what I did there...