All Released Skins (as of now)

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Spiffy

Striking Gloves_White.png

So I'm guessing by how those are spiffy and not classy like "Wilson's" gloves, Maxwell clothing will be higher tier (not passing distinguished), I think that would make a lot of sense since Maxwell is quite dapper, and would require much more finer garbs to wear.

Edited by GiddyGuy
GARB IT DON'T GRAB IT!
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I'm guessing by how those are spiffy and not classy like "Wilson's" gloves, Maxwell clothing will be higher tier (not passing distinguished), I think that would make a lot of sense since Maxwell is quite dapper, and would require much more finer garbs to wear.

I think either Chris1488 mislabeled them or they were initially put in the wrong category, because I saw them on the Steam market and they were Classy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aquaterion said:

Well a Klei staff contacted me asking how I did it without owning the skins, so it might get patched :( hopefully not tho

Well if it's client-side then it's not hurting nobody. :^) 

Maybe Peter's and Nome's(I think he does for the skins and servers security) souls but really nobody.

Edited by GiddyGuy
o3o

39 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Well if it's client-side then it's not hurting nobody. :^) 

Maybe Peter's and Nome's(I think he does for the skins and servers security) souls but really nobody.

Peter is probably removing it FeelsBadMan

• Like 1