Even though there won't be, IF...

Let's say that Don't Starve had multiplayer, as in playing in the same world with your friends, even though it's been confirmed that it won't have any kind of multiplayer in this sense, who from the forums would you like to be in a world with, and for what reasons? :3

I mean, obviously the bacon guys would all be in the same world, but still.

And no devs, lol :)

As for me, probably Toaster Fu. He seems like he knows what's going on, and I could probably make him do all the work while I sat there grooming my beard.

I dunno, whoever would be in it for the long haul, I guess. If there was a multiplayer, I'd prefer to play with the same person from beginning to death (or completion, if there was a multiplayer story mode).

i would be... with NO ONE. none of my friends have this game, so there is nobody i can really play with.

From the forums, though, like i said :#

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno, whoever would be in it for the long haul, I guess. If there was a multiplayer, I'd prefer to play with the same person from beginning to death (or completion, if there was a multiplayer story mode).

Of course. It'd be too difficult to swap supplies in and out with multiple people.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course. It'd be too difficult to swap supplies in and out with multiple people.

I'm with pokebirds here and saying I will stay my loner self and survive by the beard on my chin! Besides I don't know all you people that well, and the few things I do know is that your all obsessed with bacon...

We are all most certainly not obsessed with bacon.

I don't know if you've seen any of the introductions that people will make to these forums, but the first reply is almost always "Welcome! Please, don't go bacon! :)"

- - - Updated - - -

Well sir not everyone here has taken the right path to the bacon!

"right path".

We are all most certainly not obsessed with bacon.

I don't know if you've seen any of the introductions that people will make to these forums, but the first reply is almost always "Welcome! Please, don't go bacon! :)"

I feel so happy i am a big person on these forums thanks to my love for bacon.

Ohhhhh I see it's a war.... I was never welcomed so I was unaware, all my info was from lurking!

Oh forget it.

Toaster just move this thread to Off Topic. It's gonna happen anyways.

Oh, and it wasn't that we welcomed everyone. Some people made posts welcoming themselves, that normally consisted of "HI! I'm _____ and i got Don't Starve a few ____'s ago, and it's AMAZING. I'll love it here!" And we all gave a chorus of "HI! Don't go bacon, continue posting. KAY BAI"

Ahh that's too bad, multiplayer was running through my mind as something that could be really epic in this game. Competitive base building in one world, 1v1 running around at night with torches looking for each other!

I'll play with the OP because I love watching beards grow.

I'd be pretty much down to play with anyone, no one in particular really. I would want to have my own separate base though, maybe start a turf war (ha, get it?) if PvP was allowed like Excess said. :D Other than that I kind've enjoy playing alone, I feel like there wouldn't be enough land to share and play nice anyway lol.

Ahh that's too bad, multiplayer was running through my mind as something that could be really epic in this game. Competitive base building in one world, 1v1 running around at night with torches looking for each other!

I'll play with the OP because I love watching beards grow.

Well one of us has to do the work.

Are we taking turns, or are we both just going to watch beards all day? If so, there may be some communication errors.