Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

(Dara is gone so I'll reply for her)

The merm makes some noises, then points at a red parrot with a small pirate hat. Looks like it might have been observing the group for a while

"YOU SMELL!"

The parrot says to the merm 

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 2

Wiffleball stopped where the path split, intrigued. It seemed Noctimus was more interested where the new path went, and he was all for exploration. He turned to ask Kate for her opinion, but was surprised to notice that she was without her usually-inseparable brother. Come to think of it, had he even come with them? Maybe he'd wandered off somewhere along the line, or gotten himself lost. Still...

"HƎY, KATƎ. WHƎRƎ'D YOUЯ BЯOTHƎR GO?"

Trevor sighs and sadly walks to the ship. He already missed Wheke. 

After a really bad attempt at climbing up the side of the friendship with only one functional leg, Trevor decided to just sit on the side of the boat and wait until somebody could help him back up.

---

Noctimus' nose, or lack thereof, continued to sniff the air, pointing in the direction of the new path, his eyes wide open in surprise and curiosity.

Yeah…” Trevor says, not bothering to hide his feelings and act manly. Which I guess is not all unusual, him being a crybaby and all. Except what if he didn’t cry and just stared at the ground all sad? Well, guess what, that’s what he did!

[now it’s yellow

Get used to it

OR SUFFER

dont actually suffer though]

The mud in Otto's fur was starting to dry and become kinda itchy but Otto didn't mind it too much. He looked kinda silly with his fur sticking up everywhere though.

Otto would go wash himself off but he's just say "Can't be bothered. Besides I'm kinda tired. Mud's good for your skin isn't it?"

Otto yawned and decided to take a nap on deck, next to the crows nest. (I swear he was doing that already :/ )

Niella stares at the ship with a smile, waiting for it to set sail.

Ok y'know what humans took too long to do things.  Luckily she had plenty of usable boats for situations just like this.  After a few minutes of coughing, she spits out an old, battered-looking rowboat onto her palm next to Silven and Wallan.  "Here, get in this.  My waves should push you to the island once I dive."

• Like 2

Malii just sat next to the boat all lonely. Playing with her brothers and sisters was better than this, even when they only played her least favorite game, "Larvae in the middle." 

---

Trevor's fishing pole was actually laying on the beach. Sadly, Famen was searching the barrels and so he had no idea of where the fishing rod could be unless he looked out a window, which there are none below deck because that could cause massive flooding because we have no glass.

• Like 1