SapphireBullets

I'm on day 74 and the volcanic eruption is currently non-stop. No breaks in between (Wilson just says his warning of an impending eruption), and the rocks are falling back to back, much faster than they were originally.

Issue 1: Torch on a raft at night while picking up seaweed:

While on a log raft in the night with a torch and not moving, for a while, the torch lights the area.

(rowing deactivates the torch, after standing still for about 2 seconds it reactivates. So far everything is expected)

The torch gets unlit if I pick up seaweed growing in melee range, and does not re-lit even though I'm not moving.

In order to relit the torch i was forced to unequip it, and re-equip it.

Issue 2: Random Interaction disability

Sometimes, it is not possible to interact with certain game objects as expected:

While trying to create charcoal during winds and rains. I set fire to a good two dozen of jungle trees I had planted.

The fire spread out quickly to all  the trees, however they extinguished after a while, I initially presumed by the wheater effects.

After the wheater cleared up, I attempted to light up the trees again. but the light command did not appear.

saving the game, terminating the DS process, restarting and reloading the game revealed that the trees had turned to charcoal.after all.

A similar case while hacking snares with a machete. I interrupt the hacking because of appearing snakes startling me. I kill the snakes and attempt to resume hacking the snares. but the tooltip "hack" does not appear. Instead only examining it is possible despi8te having a machete equipped.

A third case are with seashells. I encountered a situation where the "pick" tooltip did not appear (again only "examine")

saving and reloading does not solve the problem, saving and terminating the game process appears to do solve the problem after reloading.

I befriended a Wildbore (who was rendered homeless after his house blew down) with two nearly-rotten meatballs I had, and on the second day of hanging out with him a snake attacked me and I killed it before he could do much to it. After that, the wildbore started using the werepig animations for everything except the friendly-pig idle dance; he had a perpetual snarl and would run everywhere. (He also tried to charge into the water for no reason a couple times.) He's still acting like a follower otherwise though.

post-694146-0-46290200-1449220899_thumb.

I'm currently playing and he hasn't stopped yet, so I don't know if this is permanent or not. It's day 34.

(If it makes a difference, I'm running Windows 7 and I don't have Reign of Giants.)

Edit: He eventually stopped at some point after I aggroed a bunch of Prime Apes and then fled the island. I came back a little while later for grass and limpets and stuff and he was acting like a normal pig, then the full moon came out and he went on a werepig rampage.

I've noticed that my boats don't have the slots to add any boat equipment. 

The boat equipment that i have in the extra boat slots are just that, extra boat slots. 

There is no specific boat add on slots, that should be located to the far right. 

Anyone run into this problem or know how to fix this?

post-736494-0-39303900-1449254426_thumb.

Hello, is this a good place to post bug reports? I had one. A graphics bug where when it rained a lot and I should be seeing puddles on the ground there are blue squares instead. A small bug but I thought I'd let you all know. I don't use any mods, and I got the game off steam. Everything else seems to be working well. Cheers

Quick placing (with shift default) a second living Jellyfishes in the cargo ship when it's full crahses the game (e.g. from thawl net).

Repro 100% of the time, no mods active.

The knockout effect of a mandrake seems to double poison damage. Not sure if it applies to all knockouts (such as sleeping), but from what I've seen a cook-and-eat drains health like no tomorrow.

Happens with normal sleeeping too. sleep => 1 extra stack poision.

I've noticed that my boats don't have the slots to add any boat equipment. 

The boat equipment that i have in the extra boat slots are just that, extra boat slots. 

There is no specific boat add on slots, that should be located to the far right. 

Anyone run into this problem or know how to fix this?

Smart Crock Pot mod does this. 

No gamebreaking glitches

When I'm out on raft journey in the seas at night, the torch won't sometimes appear when standing still so  you have to re-equip the torch I had in my hand and when the % durability is gone I have to equip manually  myself a new torch because it won't be automatically like on land, be replaced.

Another one is that you're not able to feed the parrot with seeds while you're out in the sea, I'm able to  survive this but it doesn't seem logical.

Is the parrot so afraid of the water he refuses to eat anything?

Replacing a boat lantern with a boat torch will erase the boat lantern completely.

Some bugs I've encountered, a few were already mentioned here:

1- hounds walking on water;

2- trees that were swept by the wind but the image is still there and can't be chopped;

3- sound of fire (I think) near some palm trees;

4- sound of mosquitos in lava biome (no puddles);

5- disappearing/dupplicating items in packim baggins;

6- farms rotated diagonaly after reloading the game;

7- wildbore men running nonstop to the border of the beach, I think it doesn't recognize the flooded area? 

Just spawned on a starting island with no twigs, making it impossible to make anything and progress.

ok don't panic we can work through this.....do you know where the escape button on your keyboard is? ok here's the technical part, are you ready?......push it, whew ok now we get into the meat and potatoes here where that online degree pays off, theres an option labeled save and exit, click that with your mouse, then from the title screen START A NEW GAME.....problem solved

Some bugs I've encountered, a few were already mentioned here:

1- hounds walking on water;

2- trees that were swept by the wind but the image is still there and can't be chopped;

3- sound of fire (I think) near some palm trees;

4- sound of mosquitos in lava biome (no puddles);

5- disappearing/dupplicating items in packim baggins;

6- farms rotated diagonaly after reloading the game;

7- wildbore men running nonstop to the border of the beach, I think it doesn't recognize the flooded area? 

1. those are HOLY hounds

2. those are the ghosts of the trees...boo

3. treeguards are pranking you

4. lava biome had a buzz

I've found 3 bugs so far, just trying to submit them to help out the devs.

1.  When shift-clicking jellyfish out of a trawl net, the game completely crashes.  Has happened multiple times.

2.  I half mined a rock, saved and quit.  I returned, and the rock was at full health but my pickaxe durability had still been reduced.

3.  When I hold spacebar next to sand, it shovels the sand, but doesn't auto-pick it up.  I have to switch to another tool or move a bit then hit spacebar.

- Tools in your inventory don't auto-equip once you use up their equivalent type. 

- The packim baggins shift-click bug is also present in the boats. 

- You cannot pick up items or interact with anything while holding an item in your cursor hand. This has always annoyed the piss out of me in single player. Since you've added other DST features like inventory scrolling, can you pretty please restore power to our now useless gimp hands? :) :) :)

ok don't panic we can work through this.....do you know where the escape button on your keyboard is? ok here's the technical part, are you ready?......push it, whew ok now we get into the meat and potatoes here where that online degree pays off, theres an option labeled save and exit, click that with your mouse, then from the title screen START A NEW GAME.....problem solved

The purpose of this thread is to submit information that will help the developers improve the game genius. But sure, let's all just be silent and restart whenever we come across something game-breaking in an early access DLC that's only been released this early so that the community can help beta-test it. 

5. lets not ask about the digestive workings of a bird you decided to use as luggage

6. you used TOP-soil...get it?

7. when ya gotta go ya gotta go!

hope this answers your questions Fabianelf

I didn't make any questions. Just reporting the bugs I've found. Oh, and you are not funny.

Archived