SapphireBullets

I've been playing Shipwrecked for a bit. Just run into my first bug:

Game crashed to an error screen. (Attached) The game then wouldn't close out properly, I got a "Windows is looking for a solution" box with a cycling bar, so I just closed it.

When it happened:

-Day 5 or 6-ish.

-Sailing just off the coast of an island in a rowboat with a sail and lantern I had found near a glowy triangle thing.

-The weather had been windy (northern) with light rain.

Hope this helps. Is there any useful terminology we can use to make tracking these easier?

post-568257-0-41699400-1449012156_thumb.

ran into a bug that made it impossible to access the trawl inventory while using a controller, and not being able to use the crockpot (no option to cook). Anyone else run into this?

I don't know what you mean by Trawling the inventory but yes, the Crockpot doesn't seem to work for me. (I've tried it with seaweed and a mushroom, so I don't know if it's down to putting non-core items into it.)

I'm using a controller too.

Torch doesn't work at night when on a raft. Found out the hard way  :grin:

On the bamboo raft I used, it worked at night if I stood still. I think that might be a feature, considering you use both hands to row.

What I/lking said. and also, Maxwell doesn't get the Wolly/Wally intro? (Known as Wolly before, files say Wally)

Clearly Maxwell is Wolly. :o

ran into a bug that made it impossible to access the trawl inventory while using a controller, and not being able to use the crockpot (no option to cook). Anyone else run into this?

Controller is bugged, as of yesterday.  Crockpot is unusuable with controller enabled (I would disable controller, close crockpot, cook, enable controller), cannot access the steamer box, cannot go right when using right analog stick to go to boat equips from the top row (you have to go down and around), and maybe other things i'm missing.  I was using a DS4 when i experienced these things. 

Hi! I encountered a crash today while sailing. It unfortunately broke the save file completely, and crashes everytime I start the save.

Some details:

- Day 5 in-game

- I play on PC using Steam

- Version: Rev. 158655 WIN32_STEAM

- No mods

It happened after the flood had destroyed my campfire and science machine on day 4 at night. And then during the next morning it the game crashed and brought up an error message.

Heres a pic of the error:

09Uxv8b.jpg

Error Message:

...nt_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/scienceprototyper.lua:33 attempt top index field 'prototyper' (a nil value) LUA ERROR stack traceback:

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/scienceprototyper.lua(33,1) in function 'onStartFlooded'

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/floodable.lua(22,1) in function 'OnUpdate'

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/update.lua(104,1)

Also, the whole game crashes when I press Exit Game.

I Have been having the same problems with the controller. Can't access the trolling net inventory or start the crockpot. 

I Have been having the same problems with the controller. Can't access the trolling net inventory or start the crockpot. 

Here's the bugs I've encountered so far

1-  When I craft/cook/murder something the result is always "Wet/Soggy X"

2-  During hurricanes season, some trees seem to get uprooted by the wind (there's a cracking sound like a tree falling down and logs on the floor) however the sprite of the tree is still there but I can't chop it

3- From time to time there's a continuous sound of boat rawing, even when I'm on land and/or still.

4- Some performance issue on some jungle turf with dense monkey population (I have a good setup)

5- During hurricanes season every shelter (palm leaf hut, umbrella, parasol, trees) makes the sound of "muffled rain" when it's not raining outside.

Archived