SapphireBullets

There where shadow hands attempting to put out my fire (I couldn't get rid of them, my base is surrounded by sand bags with only a small hole to get out of), then hounds attacked and I was killed while the shadow hands were still there. I got back to my base and the shadow hand music was playing whenever I got close to my base. It was creepy.  O_o

Edit: I'm the 100th post!! :grin:

Night Hand is a little buggy or strange at the moment.

1) Hand is sometime too short/long when compare to DS/DST/ROG. In the past the length of the "arm" is related to the size/light radius of the camp fire. In shipwrecked it seems to be random.

2) NIght Hand no longer disappear when its "end" expose to light.(e.g when lighting strike, when player put on miner hat near its end, When player add more fuel to expend a level 1 fire to level 4 etc).

1. as I use a controller I have the same problem like others with the crock pot
  2. Bush Hat can't be crafted cause the wrong sort of berry bush in the game
  3. Farms rotated after a reload of the game
  4. Tall Birds can walk ON water (guessing this is kinda animation bug, as they possibly should be able to walk in shallow water)
  5. Sometimes I can't place some things on the ground as if there was something already there... but obviously there isn't.... (buidling a wall is impossible) 

Quite happy that i didn't get this crash thing yet!

2 more glitch:

1) Compass does not work

2) Pick up Octo chest. You can pick it up/drop in on floor/sea. It has no inventory picture but it is there. Not sure how to reproduce this one but I think it may be related to burnt Octo chest.

post-378499-0-15677300-1450174314_thumb.

scripts/components/scenariorunner.lua(28,1) Warning! The scenario runner on Volcano already has a script 'camera_volcano' but we are adding a script 'camera_volcano'

FMOD Error: Can't play event dontstarve_DLC002/common/rogue_waves/small: An Event failed to be retrieved, most likely due to 'just fail' being specified as the max playbacks behavior.

FMOD Error: Can't play event dontstarve_DLC002/common/lapping_coral: An Event failed to be retrieved, most likely due to 'just fail' being specified as the max playbacks behavior.

Stale Component Reference: GUID 170988, @D:/Gry/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/moisturelistener.lua:111

I got this crash with the Hang Ten update, it usually has a big frame drop after playing for a while but can be fixed by just restarting the game, the lava rocks falling on screen don't seem to make much frame drop but the crash message showed up just after it ended.

The update did add some nice tweaks though, the game is getting in good shape bit by bit

post-499165-0-07943100-1450402931_thumb.

Yet another item disappearing bug, this one from Hang Ten

1) Get a live wobster

2) Put it on the ground

3) Let Abigail walk pass and touch it. Animation will show the wobster being attacked and dead, but then come back to live

4) Pick up the wobster again and it will disappear from inventory.

SURF's DOWN MAAAN, like Walani cant launch her surfboard from the shore maan, total bummer! FUN FACT: looking up the name Walani gave me nothin, however only 4 people in the USA (I say this because she's obviously hawaiian) have the name and NONE of them are in hawaii (1 in nevada 2 in missouri and one in georgia)

Sorry, I didn't realize there was a bugs thread when I posted a new topic. I'll post again here just in case, sorry if this is repeating to somebody, just want to make sure this bug gets seen.

I read in one of the update posts that they were adding new wave animations and that's what I've noticed in the new update. It's nice not having the waves just be left or right as they go on by and it makes the waves look more realistic. However, I think there's a slight bug with the waves that go northward and you are looking at them from behind. They look kind of wonky and you can see through them.

When the waves are moving south, they look alright, you see the wave animation at the top of them and they look perfectly fine as you see the wave coming at your screen, but when they are moving north and facing away from your screen they don't look right. I know it's water, but I would think to make it look right you wouldn't be able to see through the wave like that and have where the wave curls over be in front of the tall part, making the tall part opaque covering the white foam curling back down over the wave. It's hard to explain by typing, but if you look at the two waves, you can definitely see a difference.

Anybody else notice the same thing or have suggestions or comments? I know this is a minor issue, but it's just wonky looking, but if it's one of those things that can't be helped because of the animation style of the game, then I fully understand that. Thanks for reading everyone.

I was walking to a parrot with a pirate hat, and when ever I got too close, it made a animation like it was flying, but it ran away like a crab. I chased it on to the water.

Also, how do I add pictures to a post? 

Edit: He wandered back on land and started chasing him around, and then he asked me what I wanted with the parrot king. It was funny.  :wilson_ecstatic:

Edit2: I spawned in a eyeshot, and I couldn't shoot him, only examine him...

Edit3: Occationally, he would start flopping on the ground.

Edit4: I got on my boat, and the parrot fallowed me accross the sea

EDIT: No chests vanished before my eyes. Turns out I forgot to build my third one and I thought it vanished.

An actual bug which I've found and I'm guessing many others have found is the hail. All hail is still considered to be an entity while on the ground. This causes players and objects to take damage very rapidly, walls in particular. This also makes gathering hail for crock pot usage a risky move, as they usually cause damage once or twice while picking them up. The walls get the worst of it. Limestone walls will only last a couple of seconds when one piece of hail gets caught on one.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this...but my boats don't have slots?! nothing...no slots for normal stuff, no slot for a lantern.. does anyone have an idea how I can fix this problem? I've restarted a couple of times, so that doesn't help..

EDIT: No chests vanished before my eyes. Turns out I forgot to build my third one and I thought it vanished.

An actual bug which I've found and I'm guessing many others have found is the hail. All hail is still considered to be an entity while on the ground. This causes players and objects to take damage very rapidly, walls in particular. This also makes gathering hail for crock pot usage a risky move, as they usually cause damage once or twice while picking them up. The walls get the worst of it. Limestone walls will only last a couple of seconds when one piece of hail gets caught on one.

Hail has KILLED ME while picking it up. I had no idea it did damage to me, and then.. I died and lost the world. X_X

I found a bug when playing Willow and hunting crabs with both an Axe and a Machete.

If I hold down the button to attack the crab and the crab burrows while I am attacking, I will continue to attack the empty space above the sand pile and my weapon will lose durability. I don't know if the crab recieves damage while underground but I have yet to kill a crab by attacking the space above the burrow.

I posted a separate thread on this, but I suppose it would be suitable to put here too.

During my experience in the hailstone/hurricane season, I picked up a piece of hail that dramatically depleted my health from 139 to 11. 

Video with more detail on the experience: 

I have the hail issue too, completely destroyed my walls and killed me twice.  I've also had a wild boar walk across the ocean and sleep on it when night came.  I can cook on the crock pot now using the controller but I still can't collect anything from the trawl net. 

Archived