SapphireBullets

I'm not going to trudge through seven pages of error message screenshots, but does anyone get a funny glitch playing as Willow? Something about her lighter on the boats--under some odd circumstances I haven't pinned down, you can put the lighter away but its flame stays by her side like a--hehe--will o' the wisp.

It's happened to me twice. Re-equipping and unequipping the lighter again does nothing (although with the lighter equipped, the light is brighter and covers a wider area).

I'm on Mac OS X Mavericks, version 10.9.5. << Pretty important.

The first time was in (I believe) a Row Boat, and I was retrieving stuff from my Trawl Net at night using the lighter as a light source. The second time, it was a bamboo raft and I was just hanging around waiting for the night to pass.

I haven't had it happen on land or during the daytime. I thought it was a Trawl Net glitch at first, but decided not to report it until I could replicate it or it happened again by chance.

Played a couple times as Wilson too, so far, and I haven't gotten any glitches with him and a Torch or anything. I just got the game yesterday, though, so that's not to say they aren't there.

Here's a shot of Willow at night, when you can see the glitch best. Note she isn't holding up the lighter, it's just the flame.

post-768730-0-33275700-1451967100_thumb.

A bug I noticed is that Maxwells Codex Umbra tome will sink upon dropping it into the sea.

I need to test it, but I'm fairly certain other unique and otherwise unobtainable character starter items can be permanently lost, such as Wendys flower and Willows lighter.

These items should float and have their unique marker on the map, just like in the vanilla Don't Starve.

I've also found a couple of bugs, first after hailstorms with wind you can some times see items like seeds and hail "flying" all over the place with no wind (not game breaking and kind of funny). another bug, more annoying, is that when you enter an armoured boat (i haven't tried with any other) any bones in your inventory disappears. also wigfred doesn't have any speech for bioluminescence. but it can't be helped can it, i mean with it being an early access and everything

Planted trees in hurricane season resulting in some blowing in the wind as i planted only to see them later on in game travelling through the sea ill admit it was funny trying to stop my planted tree from blowing away off island and what was funnier was seeing it again at sea. Another bug not sure of is my chest get blowned about in hurricane seaon but never my traps isnt a chest heavier so theoretically shouldnt be blown. And yes monkeys dont get attack either when on spider nets not sure why maybe because in a way spiders arent as threatening but wouldnt they still want to protect their den from all predators.

So this one is killing me (well, my character)

I'm playing as Warly, so this is happening with the latest update: Eye of the Tiger Shark.

I use my trawl net on my cargo boat and grab up some jellyfish and mussels.  And while I'm emptying the net the game closes to the desktop.  No crash or error message, just a straight up "NOPE"

Since I generally play with a mod (Always on, Retrap) I disabled mods and tried to replicate this, which I was able to do (multiple) times.

Archived