SapphireBullets

I got a bug playing Woodie:

I quit the game while in Beaver form and was also poisoned.

The poison did no dmg btw.

When I try to load the game again, i get this Error Message and get kicked out of the game.

...s/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/woodie.lua:81: attempt to index field 'HUD' (a nil value)LUA ERROR stack traceback:        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/woodie.lua(81,1) in function 'redirect'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/health.lua(279,1) in function 'DoDelta'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/health.lua(95,1) in function 'DoPoisonDamage'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/poisonable.lua(226,1) in function 'DoPoison'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/poisonable.lua(135,1) in function 'Poison'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/poisonable.lua(348,1) in function 'OnLoad'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua(1330,1) in function 'SetPersistData'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(628,1) in function 'PopulateWorld'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(888,1) in function 'DoInitGame'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1091,1) in function 'cb'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua(672,1)	...        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua(111,1) in function 'Load'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1261,1) in function 'callback'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(602,1) in function 'Set'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(486,1)        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(484,1) in function 'Load'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1260,1) in main chunk        =[C] in function 'require'        F:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(652,1)scripts/frontend.lua(723,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen	scripts/modindex.lua(85,1) ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.

Not sure if this is already known, but I found a tallbird just like sitting on it's nest, I was hungry and fought it. When it died, instead of meat, it dropped rot. Later I had the same thing with a dogfish (I asume the dogfish isn't suposed to drop rot).

You probably poisned them. Thoose enemies always drop rot instead of meat.

Woodie:

1. Taking a manure ape hit when transforming back to human form interupts the porcess and lets you be in beaver form with 0 logmeter. Reloging makes you humand form with all stats at 100%.
  2. Gnawing sand in beaver form can be done infinitely, granting infinite sand. It seems they are "somehow targetable" with other characters too. "Do action" key with shovel in hand does not pick up close items when standing next to a sandy pile. It seems like the character still targets the sand pile.

Wendy:

1. Abigail loses home (Wendy) when Wendy dies.
  2. (not a bug per se)Monkeys: Abigail and all other non characters enemies make apes melee instead of throwing manure. This is easly abuseable (can kill 20 monkeys at night in ~5-10 seconds.) (Many similiar easy fights with sea enemies enemies too) The strange/buggy behaviour here is, that Abigail also draws aggro and attacks if the apes just taunt at the player and did not really do any kind of attack yet. Other enemies have to be at least close to abigail or try to attack wendy.

NPCS:

1. Pigs charge does not reach enemies most of the times. They also keep hitting the air. They also like to charge at the water and stay in charge for a while.
  2. Palm tree guards melee attack cannot be dodge, even when beeing 10 meters away.

Enviroment:

1. Vines: sometimes vines appear to be non hacked, but can't be hacked down. I think the "grown" image is displayed if snakes are in there, even when "hacked".

Items:

1. The hammer does not work with keyboard action anymore. Mouseaction is required.
  2. Crafting an unknown building with the brain of thought and then prototyping it without the brain before placing the first one makes the first instance (the one from the brain) dissapear.
  3. Gas mask does not protect from stink rays poisons. If this is not intended, its weird due to their attack.
  4. Snakeskin hat does not protect from the electric damage from picking up jelly fishes, only from their thorn effect.
  5. Umbrella works even when rowing a boat.

Controls:

1. I keep getting a bug where the games zooms in until I stop it by zooming out. It zooms in far beyond the normal zoom ability (completly into the character + out of the game world view).

I tried to make Bacon and Eggs in a crockpot with 1 Monster Meat (from either snakes or hounds, I had a stack of them from both), 2 Eggs that fell from trees, and a Fish Morsel from a crab. It didn't seem to recognise the Fish Morsel as meat and I got Meatballs instead. Is this supposed to happen? I mean, you could use Fish as a meat filler in Bacon and Eggs in the base game.

Can't launch Shipwrecked.

• Keeps going back to the start screen when starting SW
  • Tried playing ROG instead. Game crashed to desktop. No error pop up.
  • Tried playing vanilla. I got this: MfQZ1i1.jpggM42dq7.jpg

• Keeps getting "Steam was unable to sync your files for Don't Starve with the Steam Cloud" so I just disabled Cloud.
  • I have all the mods deleted
  • Tried running the game as Admin
  • Re-downloaded & re-installed DS

My PC:
CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 @ 3.30GHz
GPU: Sapphire Radeon VAPOR-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
MOBO: ASRock H81M-HDS
RAM: G.Skill AEGIS 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
HDD: WD 500GB HDD + WD 1TB HDD
PSU: FSP HEXA+ 550W (80+).
Monitor: (1920 x 1080)
Windows 10 Pro

Was sailing at night when my lantern gave out the grue killed me. I re spawned on the closest island and Wilson wouldn't stop talking. I start to explore the new island and Wilson's voice fades away. When I return to where I re spawned Wilson's voice kicks in again.

if you are a werebeaver you can dig infinit sand in the sand piles and the when you shoot with the eyeshooter at a bird it does not a llow you too kill said bird and if you select the bird it just dissapears

Got the following crash regarding wildbore' s after building a bore house in hurricane season. Repeatedly occurred on load until I delayed building the house. One house kept getting destroyed by weather, not sure if that has something to do with it.

post-321360-0-50729400-1449161032_thumb.

This kind of error occurred after digging up jungle turf and placing it on the beach:

post-321360-0-21852800-1449161103_thumb.

post-321360-0-74194500-1449161115_thumb.

Haven't seen it since re-logging.

Another couple of controller issues;

I just discovered I have an issue with the Steamer Trunk. I can only open and close it. Can't move inventory cursor INTO the trunk though. Only with mouse and keyboard enabled could I loot it.

Similarly, I can't go from Cargo Boat inventory across to it's active slots. I have to go down into my own inventory, then across, and then up. For instance; you can't move a Boat Torch straight from the boat's cargo slots into it's "fixed"/"active" slot just by going directly right, across the slots.

Also, de-equipped items on the Cargo Boat don't go back into their slots in the cargo section. Instead they go into your own inventory or backpack.

Archived