Multiplayer for Shipwrecked?

Much like Caves, its gonna be a hassle for them to recode everything to DST. Lol.

And they have little to no plans to get it done anytime soon. Besides, there aren't much news on TtA as of yet, which they mentioned will work on next (I might be wrong, correct me if I did. thanks) after Caves, Skins, and others being focused on right now. .

Much like Caves, its gonna be a hassle for them to recode everything to DST. Lol.

And they have little to no plans to get it done anytime soon. Besides, there aren't much news on TtA as of yet, which they mentioned will work on next (I might be wrong, correct me if I did. thanks) after Caves, Skins, and others being focused on right now. .

Whatever happened to Through the Ages? I remember that being a big deal.

Whatever happened to Through the Ages? I remember that being a big deal.

Klei: We want to implement caves before TtA, it should be done in a snap!

~10,000,000 years later~

Klei: okay so caves are actually really tricky so just wait for TtA a little longer kthx<3

~10,000,000,000 years later~

Klei: Did we forget something?

Don't Starve Together is not finished yet, so let them finish it.

Unfinished and still 10x as polished as half of the full release games on steam.

let them continue the magic, they even threw in skin drops to keep us amused in the meantime!

*Hugs Klei Devs*

I hope they will do the port because I'm not so much interested in the single player DS.

But if they do it, they should do it completly, and not just one stuff for "here and there". Now that they have their actual "Shard" system they implanted with the caves it would not be such a big piece of work. The hardest has already been done.

Unfinished and still 10x as polished as half of the full release games on steam.

let them continue the magic, they even threw in skin drops to keep us amused in the meantime!

*Hugs Klei Devs*

I was really surprised too... I did not expect it to be this good from the first day.. Obviously there are some bugs that really cause pain such as disappearing sail and funny moments such as jesus pigs and hounds but they dont seem like a really big issue.. I guess problem about the game is lotta unfinished items and things more than bugs.

Archived