weirdobobs thread made of trades or sumthin

Auth

Alright, this thread I'm now going to use as my main central hub for trading things.

This is my inventory. Take a gander!

And this is how you trade me.

I don't sell things for a profit, I more of just exchange.

See something you like in my inventory? Send me a trade offer with your offer.

Spoiler

You may also, if you like, look at my inventory for Team Fortress 2. I trade on there too, and DST ⇄ TF2 item trades will be considered.

Stuff I'm trying to get:

-GoH Wigfrid

Hey! You know the Trade Inn? Don't want to take a chance? Give me 9 of each item if you specifically want one of my items of a higher quality!

Thank you for your time!

Stuff I'm not Selling:

HduXy3a.png

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor, however I doubt you will find anyone on the forums will to trade for your current offer, your best bet is getting any elegant drop and starting from there. I've never heard of anyone trading for anything less, but that's not to say it won't happen.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor, however I doubt you will find anyone on the forums will to trade for your current offer, your best bet is getting any elegant drop and starting from there. I've never heard of anyone trading for anything less, but that's not to say it won't happen.

I got a rabbit bag for a green rucksack... just throwing that in there :p

• Developer

I haven't seen anyone traded any elegant backpacks for skins other than other elegant backpacks. If someone would like to trade elegant backpacks for other stuff, I would sure be wiling to know.

I got a rabbit bag for a green rucksack... just throwing that in there :p

I am willing to give away anything and everything in my inventory for a Smallbird Satchel.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082337182/inventory/#322330

Just so no-one gets the impression MisterL's the only bidder here, let me point out he has:

1 spiffy

4 classy

11 common

and he's only looking for a smallbird satchel.  Whereas I can offer:

1 spiffy

4 classy

22 common

and still have a spiffy, 4 classy and 1 common to spare.  So you have more to choose from, too.  And I'll accept pretty much any elegant backpack except a poop bag since my brother already has a smallbird satchel.  He doesn't want my 21 commons, but he'll take a rabbit rucksack or beefalo bag, and I could probably talk him into accepting the back bat for a while.

I AM THE GLOB OF COMMON ITEMS!

(1920's nasally carnival barker voice)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES! COME ONE, COME ALL, TO SEE THE ONE AND ONLY GLOB OF COMMON ITEMS! That's right folks, not A glob of common items, but THE glob of common items. This fella right here is the only DST player in the entire playerbase that possesses common items! This is a once in a lifetime event, folks! You'll be telling your grandchildren about the day you saw THE ONE, THE ONLY, GLOB OF COMMON ITEMS!

(The above is 100% a joke, but as an honest recommendation, I would suggest trading little clumps of them for Classy items. Climbing the ladder by trading up for even one rarity higher is a start and is naturally more appealing to potential buyers.)

(1920's nasally carnival barker voice)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES! COME ONE, COME ALL, TO SEE THE ONE AND ONLY GLOB OF COMMON ITEMS! That's right folks, not A glob of common items, but THE glob of common items. This fella right here is the only DST player in the entire playerbase that possesses common items! This is a once in a lifetime event, folks! You'll be telling your grandchildren about the day you saw THE ONE, THE ONLY, GLOB OF COMMON ITEMS!

(The above is 100% a joke, but as an honest recommendation, I would suggest trading little clumps of them for Classy items. Climbing the ladder by trading up for even one rarity higher is a start and is naturally more appealing to potential buyers.)

I've been trying to in the background, I just felt like showing off that pile :p

Alright, this thread I'm now going to use as my main central hub for trading things.

This is my inventory. Take a gander!

And this is how you trade me.

I don't sell things for a profit, I more of just exchange.

1 Common = 1 Common

1 Classies = 2 Common

1 Spiffy = 2 Classies

2 Spiffies = 1 Elegant

2 Elegants = 1 Distinguished

That's my means of exchange.

You may also, if you like, look at my inventory for Team Fortress 2. I trade on there too, and DST ⇄ TF2 item trades will be considered.

I will sell anything in my inventory besides:

-Classy Gray Tweed Waistcoat

-Gray Pants

-Gray Skirt

-Classy Riding boots

-Classy Riding Gloves

-Classy Tuxedo Gloves

Stuff I'm willing to overpay a bit for:

-Smallbird Satchel

-GoH Wigfrid

-Tuxedo

Items I'm holding onto:

-Spiffy Red Buckled Backpack

-Spiffy Black Buckled Backpack

I'm saving these items to trade them for an elegant.

Thank you for your time!

Updated the post.

Through a joint effort by myself and ImDaMisterL, I have obtained a smallbird satchel.

I'm going to keep the contract short and simple.  No tricks.  No fine print.  No backsies.  Just quote below and sign & date in the areas indicated in red:

I, the undersigned, hereby sell my immortal soul to TemporaryMan and pledge my love and affection 5ever to ImDaMisterL in exchange for a smallbird satchel to be delivered 72 hours from the receipt of this contract.

On this, the (day) of (month), (year)

(sign here)

Through a joint effort by myself and ImDaMisterL, I have obtained a smallbird satchel.

I'm going to keep the contract short and simple.  No tricks.  No fine print.  No backsies.  Just quote below and sign & date in the areas indicated in red:

I, the undersigned, hereby sell my immortal soul to TemporaryMan and pledge my love and affection 5ever to ImDaMisterL in exchange for a smallbird satchel to be delivered 72 hours from the receipt of this contract.

On this, the (day) of (month), (year)
Wardobub Wardrobebob  Weirdobob

Archived