Don't Starve: Resumptus

9 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

'Does, like a billion, Squats Knowing the next comik part will never go out'

I apologize for not updating, however, the reason for that is because I'm working on my own original comic Tin

• Like 6

@DatShadowJK I'm sorry if I seemed rather rude myself, and I apologize for not updating as much before. As I said I am working on another comic which has sort of put this one on a lower priority and I understand how frustrating it is when this sort of thing happens. I haven't put this comic on hiatus completely but updates are going to be sparse. I should say though that I really appreciate the fact that you like my work, like a whole lot. So really, thank you!

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Woodie and Albert enjoying a clash between pig guards and clockworks.

Was this inspired by that status you posted? :wilson_ecstatic:

I thought it was a birchnut. Never encountered a birchtree in ROG but maybe someday.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

@DatShadowJK I'm sorry if I seemed rather rude myself, and I apologize for not updating as much before. As I said I am working on another comic which has sort of put this one on a lower priority and I understand how frustrating it is when this sort of thing happens. I haven't put this comic on hiatus completely but updates are going to be sparse. I should say though that I really appreciate the fact that you like my work, like a whole lot. So really, thank you!

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

I'm sorry if I was rude too. I was trying not to be >~<

Its fine, its fine, don't worry .-. (I'm sorry too o-o)

-

Poison Birchnuts. Got confused when I had to actually chop it rather than fight it .E.

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

dance lessons.png 

Bobbie giving Webber dance lessons.

Qestion how do you get radio stations from a magic metal detector if you in another dimension?
also CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE
He's huggable
extra lovable
he's WEBBER.

• Like 3