Don't Starve: Resumptus

5a2b61b2ead3b_magicandshadows.thumb.png.4a80937fdee477a242a9a2a2adcae97d.png

“Are ya sure you wanna do this? What if you die and not resurrect?” 

“Just…hold up the Codex so I can read it.”

Desperate to find their friends, having gone through the ancient portal yet again but not having come out, Albert and Winona steal the Codex Umbra from Maxwell. Albert’s theory is that maybe he could use shadow magic similar to Charlie now that he himself was half shadow. 

It seems his theory is being proven correct when he manages to combine the moon caller’s staff with the telelocator staff to create the clairvoyance staff. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, vixenine said:

This kind of reminds me of that one scene Marco has to cast that all-seeing-eye spell in stvfoe. Interesting reference

That scene was the inspiration for this mainly because I love the track to it.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, vixenine said:

This kind of reminds me of that one scene Marco has to cast that all-seeing-eye spell in stvfoe. Interesting reference

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

In the next episode of Don't Starve: Wendy makes Albert a hoodie out of her brooding spirit.:wilson_sneaky:

Hence my comment.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, vixenine said:

O-oooh draw Albert's face after casting the spell. Like those little crescent moons appearing on Marco's cheeks XD.

I should also I just love that scene in general, Marco is clearly the Joker card a.k.a the Wildcard of the show. (I keep spoiling myself because I've only just started getting into the show and I'm behind in episodes)

And yeah I should probably do something like that. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

What's Bobbie holding in her hand?

A blowdart.

truce.thumb.png.9fc24a54cd4558fff7892a5763d33aeb.png

Wolfgang's holiday skin is based off one of my favorite Christmas stories, the ChristmasTruce where in 1914 soldiers of opposing sides in WWI enacted a truce on Christmas day exchanging small gifts such as chocolate bars and cigarettes, playing football, burying their fallen, and even singing carols. It's honestly one of my favorite moments in history. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Wolfgang's holiday skin is based off one of my favorite Christmas stories, the ChristmasTruce where in 1914 soldiers of opposing sides in WWI enacted a truce on Christmas day exchanging small gifts such as chocolate bars and cigarettes, playing football, burying their fallen, and even singing carols. It's honestly one of my favorite moments in history. 

Oh I've actually heard of that! It was a rather good thing in history ^_^