Don't Starve: Resumptus

Charlie: You found me beautiful once...
Maxwell: Honey, you got reeeal ugly!

Couldn't resist quoting Army Of Darkness.:wilson_ecstatic:

The left eye is interesting. Doesn't look like her usual eye design. Also has nice dominant silhouettes so you can still tell who she is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Really Wilson? You don't believe in the supernatural?

Wilson's skepticism is really extraordinary. Not even Abigail an shirk him.

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

firefly.thumb.png.af054b35fa5bab1202e77010c2fcf9ad.pngThe new Hot Lava candy provided a new perk for Willow. 

I'm sure this would give bot Wolfgang and Wes some nostalgia I imagine. Beautiful lighting on this one. There's a line of action that makes the viewer see where the leg bends the body.

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I think I mentioned about the outfit looking like it came from the Titanic.

Love the blue lines in Bobbie's hair. Also, this revamp is simpler in my opinion and can help be redrawn. Simplicity is key.

I always really liked a simpler look but sometimes I can get caught up in trying to add lots of detail and then it looks messy. (I can't draw lace for a damn)

• Like 1

Your coloring has gotten so much better! This piece must have taken you a while!

If you're able to on Tuesday, you might want to join the jouste dev stream so you can check out his scoop shading and lighting techniques. Up to you, just wanted to let you know,

When did Bobbie have all that time to gather gears and thulecite?:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Your coloring has gotten so much better! This piece must have taken you a while!

If you're able to on Tuesday, you might want to join the jouste dev stream so you can check out his scoop shading and lighting techniques. Up to you, just wanted to let you know,

When did Bobbie have all that time to gather gears and thulecite?:wilson_ecstatic:

She may have sorta kinda raided WX's stash for gears. 

• Haha 3