Wilson-31

Willow- Late 20s

Wes- Early 20s

Wolfgang- Late 20s

Wendy- 15 to 18ish

WX-78: Ageless

Wickerbottom- somewhere in the 60s

Woodie- Early 30s?

Maxwell- Is in his 60s (Looks in his late 30s to early 40s)

Wigfrid- Mid 20s

Webber-Looks and Acts 8 to 11ish? (Actual Age unknown...might have been hibernating as a ghost for a long time..resulting in him not matureing?)

Charlie- Is in her 50s (Looks in her early to mid 20s)

Some of these are fine but I always seen Wes, Wolfgang and Wigfrid older (like in their 30s). Also I don't see Charlie that old either. Maybe 40s as the very most? Although she looks pretty good for her age XD

Maxwell could also be 40s-50s so it doesn't seem so bad, compared to Charlie's age :p

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Some of these are fine but I always seen Wes, Wolfgang and Wigfrid older (like in their 30s). Also I don't see Charlie that old either. Maybe 40s as the very most? Although she looks pretty good for her age XD

Maxwell could also be 40s-50s so it doesn't seem so bad, compared to Charlie's age :p

I see Wigfrid as the young actress...peak of her growth and energy...her face hardly has any sun spots (Freckles as most of us call them) signaling she either doesnt get out much...or she hasnt had enough time to get much sun damage...another detail I see in the comic is that she hardly has any visible wrinkles on her skin...and acting...well im sure your gonna get a decent amount of wrinkles (probably another reason actors wear make up)...meaning she hasnt gotten to far into her career as a actor.

I see Wolfgang as in his Late 20s...as after you reach the age of 30...your muscles start to deteriorate...meaning that if Wolfgang was in his mid or late 30s...he wouldnt be as strong of a strongman as he is.

And Wes...well...uh...I guess it just felt right...

Charlie was about 10 years younger then Maxwell...so...yeah...

On 10/1/2017 at 2:24 AM, Quoth143 said:

I always thought that Charlie no longer aged when she became the grue or was at least stuck at the age she was when transported to Their world. Frankly I think she's at least physically 25 to 26 (she honestly looks fairly young compared to Maxwell to me at least). Maxwell I'd say would be at the very least ten years older than her (which is fine since they're both adults), putting him at around 35.

I would think the characters would end up sort of in an odd state of being unable due to being able to resurrect or even start over on a new island. 

At least that's my take on it.

Anywho:

59d089ac0381a_bobbiesketch3.thumb.png.2dceef2f8fca9932ae39f74ffa950b73.png

I have a headcanon that deep down our favorite characters do find at least some form of happiness living in Their world. From the original world they were outcasts but here they find people/things that are like them, outcasts. 

Bobbie is honestly the only one who is more open about it. 

Laying down without a care in the world...something you generally cant do in todays world

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

divided.thumb.png.72dca6108dfd196af02020a0cc6ecb13.png

Goretober: Divided

“What are you doing?”

“I’m done being everybody’s assistant! I’m done hurting people!”

“Don’t you remember what he did to you? Don’t you remember how I saved you from the shadows? Your mind would be floating like a fish in a bowl without me!” 

“You can keep the throne! You can be Their queen!”

“You won’t be able to go back to your former world though! You and I are still part of each other!”

“I’ll still be with them! I’ll still get to be with my sister, with Wilson, Willow, and Max! That’s enough for me!” 

Charlie’s much more human side uses her power to rip herself from the throne and her shadow self to join the other survivors. She retains her shadow abilities though and unfortunately is unable to return to her home world because of this. 

• Like 12