Sign in to follow this  
Quoth143

Don't Starve: Resumptus

minespatch    85505
11 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

skeledork.thumb.png.a3585b045fad2630bff7e6f28b93ce62.png

This was unexpected!  Hopefully Willow doesn't come around and thinks Bobby had her hat all this time.:wilson_ecstatic:

Bobby and Dork are probably joking about Maxwell behind his back.

• Like 3

minespatch    85505
1 hour ago, Projject_Delta said:

*That Moment when you look at the time and see you read through all of this in less then one day*...This is a good Story...plus its still going

There's always Tin you can check on Tapas.:wilson_smile:

• Like 2

On a side note...Im thinking of writing a Fanfiction and Im wondering if I can include Albert, Jack, Jokul, and Bobbie...they are a instresting bunch...I like them...I dont think their copyrighted but I wanted to ask just because I felt like it was needed.

Edited by Projject_Delta
For some dumb reason I spelled Bobbie as Bobby
  • Like 4

Quoth143    12045
21 minutes ago, Projject_Delta said:

On a side note...Im thinking of writing a Fanfiction and Im wondering if I can include Albert, Jack, Jokul, and Bobbie...they are a instresting bunch...I like them...I dont think their copyrighted but I wanted to ask just because I felt like it was needed.

Please! I'd love to read it! 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Please link it here when ya do @Projject_Delta.

31 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Please! I'd love to read it! 

It will probably be a few chapters in before I post a link...and do know this will not be a written version of this comic...its a little story Iv thought about on my own...its I like these characters...and I fell like something would be missing if I didnt include them.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

And Webtoon ^_^

I checked out Webtoon...and I like reading comics...but only comics based on video games...(I do have one exception...but I dont want to talk about it)

• Like 3

Quoth143    12045
1 minute ago, Projject_Delta said:

Hey Quoth...What are the ages of the characters in your comic...Age has never been one of my strong suits of figuring out

Albert is 30, Bobbie is about 28, and Jack is 50. Jokul is well over 500 years old.

8 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Albert is 30, Bobbie is about 28, and Jack is 50. Jokul is well over 500 years old.

so that would mean that Wilson is 31...now to take that and put together the ages of the non OC charaters...unless anyone would like to tell me before I end up over thinking a simple task

Edited by Projject_Delta
I feel like something else must be said
  • Like 2

minespatch    85505
56 minutes ago, Projject_Delta said:

now to take that and put together the ages of the non OC charaters...unless anyone would like to tell me before I end up over thinking a simple task

I know Maxwell is in his sixties. Charlie might  be forty or fifty by this point.

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I know Maxwell is in his sixties. Charlie might  be forty or fifty by this point.

Thank you...I dont think im gonna include Winona until im like...10 chapters in though...that will give me more then enough time to learn about her character...since Im new to the update since I havent kept track of the game for awhile

Edited by Projject_Delta
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Also...I think Charlie is more like very late 20s/ early 30s...since her being in her 50s seems like a little to old...also considering Bobbie being a child along side her...meaning that she wouldn't be to much older then Charlie...I also tend to think ships should stay within a certain age range between each other (Albert and Charlie)

(That moment when the first post doesnt go through)

Edited by Projject_Delta