Cameo Draws Don't Starve

On 2016-07-09 at 8:19 PM, minespatch said:

One of my favorite elements from the piece is the subtle pupils. You can kind of make up so pupils in your drawing. It's a neat shortcut to draw(unless you try pinprick eyes but i think your technique works better).

I drew him with pupils to establish where he was looking and then erased them, but I deliberately left traces of the lines because his expression seemed stronger if you could follow his gaze a little bit.

• Like 2

On 14/07/2016 at 5:58 PM, CameoAppearance said:

I drew him with pupils to establish where he was looking and then erased them, but I deliberately left traces of the lines because his expression seemed stronger if you could follow his gaze a little bit.

Oh I didn't even notice that :p

On 9/18/2016 at 2:20 AM, CameoAppearance said:

A friend of mine who I don't think comes to the forums traded me the PAX sweater and I drew this to commemorate it!

You make Wilson's hair look so seductive...well it was always seductive but you made it even more seductive...ALSO THAT FOUL CAD INHUMANG MISTER ROBOTU. 

• Like 2

OK, maybe I'm a little dead. But I'm still drawing occasionally, when I can get the pencil and paper into my cold, skeletal hands.

Not sure what this forum's policy on swearing is, so I hope a couple swears in a picture are OK.

krunglef-ck9600_promptcensored.pngkrunglef-ck9600_sm.png

brought to you by a random tumblr post that sounded like something WX would say

(original, uncensored post)

Edited by CameoAppearance
i did not know it was against the rules to post swears until it had been there for 3 weeks
  • Like 5

Yeah, I considered censoring it or putting it in a spoiler box, but I looked around for the official rules and didn't see any actual "no swearing" policy, and it would have made me sad to pixellate out the swear in "Krunglef██k 9600".

Edited by CameoAppearance
i did a swear
  • Like 1

I return!

paintbrushmeme_mysteryislandwebber-sm.pngpaintbrushmeme_faeriewendy-sm.png

Webber and Wendy in Neopets paintbrushes (Mystery Island and Faerie respectively) for an art meme

foolishwilson_sm.png

WX being a meme at Wilson (there was context for this, it was inspired by another drawing inspired by the events of a RP server, but it doesn't make a lot more sense in context)

unimpressedchibiwilson_sm.png

Wilson threatening WX with water ballooning (unrelated to the previous image; that was a different Wilson player)

shadowcam_background2-sm.png

Me as a puppetmaster

wolfgangbowlerhat_md.png

Wolfgang in my loadout demonstrating what the bowler hat skin looks like on him

musclestache_sm.png

Wolfgang working out his mustache

• Like 5