Cameo Draws Don't Starve

wormwoodsflammableadventure2_md2.thumb.png.4077ffa1c2fb56fbd1dffa66c2c84455.png

I did another fundraiser stream! It was a funding milestone but I was planning to do it anyways whether or not we met that goal (although we did). I completely forgot to post it here in advance, so this is the after-action report.

I didn't want to do an exact rehash of the burning trees from last time, especially since I didn't even have to deal with winter then (I rolled Archipelago -- the least wintery starting option -- and died because of killer bees), so I picked a different hazard that could apply to just about any Adventure Mode world. It was a little too on-the-nose since I actually did die from two terrorbeaks and a crawling horror on the first run in the stream; rushing King of Winter is hard, but not for the reasons that it seems like it would be. Even of the specifically Wormwood-related reasons I suffered a lot more from the sanity dings of burning plants for warmth than from actually personally catching on fire, which was interesting. He seems to combust a lot more easily near semi-controlled flames (like campfires) in Hamlet than in RoG winter.

The fundraiser's only a month long, so perhaps I'll bring this challenge back for another good cause one day!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Potato Cup 1

no_sciencing_webber-sm.thumb.png.d40a79a057176389d2cd06e4dd624460.png

There was some concern about Wagstaff potentially wanting to dissect Webber.

(I personally don't think he'd actively try to harm Webber, but I could see him waiting until Webber slips up and dies from something else and then examining the skeleton instead of helping. And I feel like after seeing his fascination with nightmares and destruction the other survivors might have Concerns.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wavey 2

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

The addition of the sweater just adds the extra cuteness on Webber.

I didn't want to use his default skin so I used my current Webber loadout! (More or less. I use Roseate Webber and all the in-game shorts have socks attached but I bet Webber doesn't like socks.)

• Like 1

Here, have some more art.

careful_with_that_chessboard-sm.thumb.png.dac2a32b0f70e46c746f3bb0f008fec2.png

This is what happens when your server data gets corrupted.

(Who and what ended up in the flying wreckage was inspired by the particular server on which this happened.)

And a warmup drawing from a couple of randomized prompts combined:

[11:16] BOT HAL: WHEELER LIGHTING A BUILDING ON FIRE
[11:17] BOT HAL: WHEELER MAKING A NEW FRIEND. UGH

friendship_is_arson_sm.png.5999a93fd8ce1ea0a065e6b1963e996b.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1