Cameo Draws Don't Starve

wilsonspookyfingernails_mdgrey.thumb.png.6c5c7c3375f5d74ab366bf22f5d48696.png

wilsonclawsnope_md.png.9871c29682bb8cc5de93c2f1aa7a596a.png

There was a post going around on Tumblr about whether being on the Nightmare Throne had given Wilson claws/whether that was why his hands were dark and pointy in the recent RoT trailers, and another poster gave me the idea that it might be in between a strict yes or no answer.

He's just gonna keep those trimmed nice and neat now.

(Maxwell, on the other hand? Permanent claw-nails and shadow stains to at least his wrists, maybe further down his forearms.)

• Like 8

Here, have some doodles to tide you over.

campajamawilson_sm.png.df3c4ea53ae1e0d0e05a858dfc4138b4.png

"Draw your favourite character in what you're wearing now" is a popular exercise, but I often see it when I'm wearing ratty pajamas...

apparently_i_have_an_OT4_now.png.f15a945017585d076090d31ee7664a22.png

I like WXfrid. One of my friends likes WXson and another of them likes Willowson and, secondarily, Willowfrid. I saw cute WXlow fanart once and I don't actually really ship Wigson romantically but after labelling all the other ships I wanted to close the square.

breakfast_for_wormwood-sm.png.61cfa56180507d5cc9527269a71d9564.png

The entirety of the context for this one is that someone in a Discord server I'm on mentioned that they'd been keeping a plant in a cereal bowl and then moved it to a terracotta pot to free up the bowl.

Edited by CameoAppearance
  • Like 7