Cameo Draws Don't Starve

On 5/24/2016 at 9:56 PM, CameoAppearance said:

My friend Elfe (the Wendy) spawned a Hutch on the surface of a caveless server, but it wasn't attached to a fishbowl so it wouldn't stand still and let us enjoy its music

Is the Hutch gonna be a pet like the tallbird or catcoon?

On 2016-05-26 at 7:17 PM, minespatch said:

Is the Hutch gonna be a pet like the tallbird or catcoon?

Yep!

mind you, we had to do it over because the server was set to Survival rather than Endless and we all died, but the new version also has a Surface Hutch

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

Yep!

mind you, we had to do it over because the server was set to Survival rather than Endless and we all died, but the new version also has a Surface Hutch

Sounds cute. It's like a pet anglerfish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

What kind of pencil/pen do you use? The thickness seems like a type of heavy graphite like a HB5.

I use 0.5mm mechanical pencils (just Bic brand, nothing fancy) and go over the lines a few times if I want them to be thick. Most of this is pencilly stuff (with digital bits) because I think it suits Don't Starve better, but when I do ink stuff I use Sakura Microns from size 005 to 08 and a black Prismacolor for non-scribbly solid blacks.

Also I draw kind of small -- that last portrait is bigger than life-size on the screen, and that's after scaling it down to half the size it scanned at -- so that might have something to do with the apparent line heaviness. ENLARGED TO SHOW TEXTURE

• Like 1

dontstarvedoodledump1_md.png

Various doodles I did to fill up spaces on my drawing paper! (This is actually three pages' worth of space-filling doodles pasted together.) Sleeping Glommer and Chester, an attempt to draw the Deerclops from memory, @halfrose's King of Science version of Wilson, a mad scientist!Wilson (based on a specific RP blog, but he just turned out looking like the skin), a bunch of smallbirds, and GoH Wilson in a trenchcoat with his trademark expression of unimpressed, vaguely depressed irritation.

• Like 8

19 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

dontstarvedoodledump1_md.png

Various doodles I did to fill up spaces on my drawing paper! (This is actually three pages' worth of space-filling doodles pasted together.) Sleeping Glommer and Chester, an attempt to draw the Deerclops from memory, @halfrose's King of Science version of Wilson, a mad scientist!Wilson (based on a specific RP blog, but he just turned out looking like the skin), a bunch of smallbirds, and GoH Wilson in a trenchcoat with his trademark expression of unimpressed, vaguely depressed irritation.

JFPEAWKOFEAW I open the forums and I see the mention and now I am flipping around, mmmmmmm, glad you found him interesting enough to draw him ;v;

• Like 3

ask22b_sm.png

Hat theft from my askblog

On 2016-06-21 at 7:13 PM, halfrose said:

JFPEAWKOFEAW I open the forums and I see the mention and now I am flipping around, mmmmmmm, glad you found him interesting enough to draw him ;v;

Yeah he has a really cool design! (admittedly the star eyes gave me some difficulty)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

"As a cook, one of my superpowers is to create spices from my hand palms indefinitely."

(or at least thats what it looks like)

See I planned on including a spice jar in the picture but then I realised he couldn't be holding it with his other hand if he was stirring and there weren't any surfaces visible that he could rest it on without the very real risk of tipping the entire jar into the soup so I just left it out

But still, magic spice hands wouldn't be the weirdest power on the island

• Like 2