Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

rip 1:1 elegant/distinguished trades rest in pepperoni

(I don't say this just because of me but the amount of people looking for elegant trades that can't get them now because of the market prices making the trades "unequal" :p

It's either get enough stuff to sell to get the steam money for it or trade someone that stuff for their elegant so they can sell it it seems like :p)

Finally got my first spiffy item!
Anybody wanna trade? I have this amazing, red hugh hefner-like dressing gown. It makes Willson even 169% more handsome! All ladies will be yours! Or maybe you're interested in this totally normal and not-interesting cardigan? It's up to you! :) CARDIGAN SOLD
r5k0Q1i.png
Trade offer link: http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=118810016&token=ed5eFVJ_
Of course I'm open for all offers, maybe i'll even sell my other clothes!
Brown Trench Coat plz m8s

Welp, trade's going to be even more dead for some of us in a week and it's not Klei's fault; Valve is adding trade holds to the steam market and extending all trade holds to 15 days.  So unless the daily special offers at the Trade Inn that Klei talked about on the devcast are two-thirds of a month long or more, there won't be much point trading or marketing items to meet their requirements.  If Steam's goal is to protect the accounts of people who seldom sign in, couldn't they limit the extended trade holds to, y'know... people who seldom sign in?

So with that said, I'm making one last effort to get a couple items I've been looking for.  I have:

• gray tweed waistcoat
  • driving gloves
  • blue checkered skirt
  • green checkered skirt
  • brown sweater vest
  • red sweater vest
  • blue sweater vest
  • gray pants
  • brown pants
  • white button shirt
  • green button shirt
  • pink button shirt
  • blue button shirt
  • red pleated shirt
  • red collar shirt
  • red hand covers
  • black hand covers

And I'm looking for:

• Canadian boots
  • low heels
  • tuxedo gloves

I'll accept any offer that's approximately fair.  Trade link.

1 hour ago, TemporaryMan said:

Welp, trade's going to be even more dead for some of us in a week and it's not Klei's fault; Valve is adding trade holds to the steam market and extending all trade holds to 15 days.  So unless the daily special offers at the Trade Inn that Klei talked about on the devcast are two-thirds of a month long or more, there won't be much point trading or marketing items to meet their requirements.  If Steam's goal is to protect the accounts of people who seldom sign in, couldn't they limit the extended trade holds to, y'know... people who seldom sign in?

And Valve strikes again... Are they insane or?

It is to protect all accounts not just new people so this is the way + for people who are friends for more than 1 year it is still 1 day.

NOONE has excuse not to install that authenticator on phone or on PC. I guess DST players don't understand with their 0.0001€ items but if you had 1000€ CSGO knife you would be glad for any protection you can get .) I actually like it that they are putting holds on market.

Also Klei should add that trade restriction on items you buy from market because people are doing fishy stuff + this is one more nail to already dead trading :/

5 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

I have a perfectly good excuse not to use the authenticator: 30 months of unemployment and $20,000 in student debt.  Believe me, if I could afford a new phone I'd use the authenticator.  I just don't see why they can't keep the 3-day hold in place for people who've signed in every day in the past month.

[HAVE]

Yellow, pleated Shirt, common - qty (2)

Tan, skirt, common - qty (2)

Gray, skirt, common -  qty (3)

Blue, buttoned shirt, common - qty (1)

Yellow, suspension shirt, classy - qty (1)

[WANT]

Any items I don't have.

My 2 common for your 1 common. 

My 1 classy for your 1 classy.

Trade Link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=54707842&token=f9-ZzFA1

I Have A lot of distinguished Loungewear (Red and Gold)

What I want is a elegant backpack(Spider Sack,Rabbit Rucksack,Scorching Satchel)

Or GoH Skins (Wigfrid,Wilson)

my shirts are at the scm atm

My trade link:https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=205176035&token=dd9th8vU

and thanks :)

or just add me on steam or reply to this post. Items already sold 

[H] brown trench coat, classies, trade hold [W] 2 spiffies

That's right, I have a spare brown trench coat and a trade hold, so if you also have a trade hold, this could be your lucky day half a month!  And if you don't have a trade hold, well, it could be unusually inconvenient and slow.  But either way, that's a lot of lucky* days!

*luck is diluted to 1/15th concentration 

A quick glance over at the market suggests a brown trench coat goes for almost but not quite two other spiffies.  So I'll offer the brown trench coat plus a spare classy (or equivalent, in case you really need two of my red pleated shirts, you sick pervert you) for any two spiffies I don't already have.  Well, except the catcoon blue backpack, I already have one of those on hold.

Spare classies on offer:

• blue sweater vest
  • brown sweater vest
  • red sweater vest
  • gray tweed
  • brown tweed
  • blue plaid skirt

Equivalents - choose any two commons from:

• button shirts (all four colours available)
  • red collar shirt
  • white collar shirt
  • red pleated shirt (heck, I'll give you all three without passing judgement on your deranged, all-consuming obsession)
  • brown pants
  • gray pants
  • black hand covers

Spiffies I don't have yet:

• green backpack
  • buckle bag (any colour)
  • red rucksack
  • silk robe (pink, red or yellow)
  • yellow trench coat (yes, I do actually want one)

Be the envy of your friends!  Be the envy of strangers!  Be the envy of that creepy guy with the red pleated shirt collection who only has a yellow trench coat!

Do you see this fine gentleman without any pants?  

Spoiler

Wolfgang posing, brown trench coat, no pants, "FREE SHIRTS!"

Do you see this friendly bearded fellow?

Spoiler

Wilson waving, brown trench coat, big bushy beard, axe, "FREE SHIRTS!"

In just two weeks time, THIS COULD BE YOU!  But until then, it's me.

But that's not all!

* * * * * * * * SPECIAL OFFER * * * * * * * *

I'm also looking for cardigans!  Not the good ones, mind you, just the white and doydoy teal ones.  I'll offer any of the above spare classies (or equivalents) for either of these cardigans!  Or all three red pleated shirts. (I know you want them)  

Act now, and then wait 15 days because of the trade hold!

...and done.  Although I still have the red pleated shirts if anyone wants to trade for them.

Archived