Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

I've been using the Elegant Poop Pouch for a very long time now and I would like to have a new elegant backpack to freshen things up. Therefore, I'm trading my Elegant Poop Pouch for any other elegant backpack.

I have the steam mobile authenticator, and my direct trade offer link is this: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=67088296&token=RXmDD83A

I have a spare orange rucksack and a trade hold.  I'll offer an orange rucksack for any of the following:

• buckle bag (any)
  • red rucksack
  • silk robes (yellow or pink)
  • yellow trench coat

Also some classy dupes on offer:

• tan tweed
  • green trousers
  • blue sweater vest
  • gray sweater vest
  • more green trousers
  • black pants (common, but market price like classy)

What I'm looking for in return:

• white cardigan
  • pumps
  • buckled gloves
  • striking gloves*
  • black cardigan*

* I'll pay 2 classies and 2 commons for the striking gloves or black cardigan

I also have a bunch of common dupes, but I'm not really looking for any more commons except some gray long gloves.  But if you see a duplicate common that you need so badly you're willing to wait two weeks for it, feel free to make an offer, even if all you have to offer is yet another red pleated shirt.  I have buttoned shirts (all colours), pleated shirts (red and white), collar shirts and lumberjack shirts of all colours, gray, white or purple t-shirts, gray pants, and all the different hand covers.  

Trade Link

On 14. oktoober 2015 at 10:59 PM, Darklokey said:

I offer a Brown skirt and a yellow collar shirt for at least some brown pants and any other shirt besides buttoned.

Just the Brown skirt for brown pants

Neither are on offer anymore but I may have stuff in my inventory like dupes that others might want so I'll post a pic here

post-704314-0-29952200-1444976358_thumb.

White Tshirt, Pink and White buttoned shirts are up for grabs. I won't take anything I already have though. Some "scribble black" gloves will definitely get you something though.

hey man give me your trade url i might have the stuff you want :)

3 hours ago, Fontana said:

Those are the 2 double drop i got this week, if anyone wants to trade for something else, let me know xD

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=89018212&token=mBa5lUHn

also, im looking for Woodie GoH, if anyone wants to trade it for some stuff on my inventory, just leave an offer :D

Screenshot_11.jpg

Screenshot_13.jpg

You also have a duplicate sweater vest (the werebeaver brown version). Is it up for grabs too?

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

You also have a duplicate sweater vest (the werebeaver brown version). Is it up for grabs too?

i just noticed that haha, if theres a duplicate, yeah its up for grabs, if anyone wants it, just offer something i dont have xD

2 hours ago, Fontana said:

i just noticed that haha, if theres a duplicate, yeah its up for grabs, if anyone wants it, just offer something i dont have xD

Would showing you my inventory on Steam be fine? A lot of items are never used anyway. I trade for things my characters can wear :).

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Would showing you my inventory on Steam be fine? A lot of items are never used anyway. I trade for things my characters can wear :).

yeah ofc, lets do that, add me on steam if you want to ^^

I still have grubby gear: the matching clothes for Survivor Woodie (not included). I don't want them, though. But here's what I do want:

• silk loungewear: green or red

I also have a spare orange rucksack. Again. If you're interested, I'm still looking for any spiffy item I don't yet have:

• buckled bag: blue or gray
  • red rucksack
  • silk robes: pink or yellow
  • yellow trench coat

I also have some spare classies up for trade. I have a spare teal cardigangreen trousers and even black pants that, though common, trades for the same price on the market as those two classies. I'm looking to trade them for the following:

• pumps
  • buckled gloves

And as usual, I have a fairly substantial collection of commons if you're interested in those, too.

• buttoned shirt: blue, green, pink, white
  • collar shirt: blue, red, white, yellow
  • lumberjack shirt: blue, orange
  • pleated shirt: red, white
  • t-shirt: gray, white
  • skirt: black, tan
  • hand covers: black, blue, red, white

Click here to make an offer and then wait 15 days.

Okay so someone is going through all these trade links looking for Green Buttoned shirts since the price is like 5GBP now for one (I have no idea why). This is an example of the trade: 2d7dc9a212.png

It looks like a really nice deal but the Green Buttoned shirt is 5GBP whereas the classy item of whatever is usually like 0.02GBP.

2 hours ago, MystPhysX said:

Okay so someone is going through all these trade links looking for Green Buttoned shirts since the price is like 5GBP now for one (I have no idea why). This is an example of the trade: 2d7dc9a212.png

It looks like a really nice deal but the Green Buttoned shirt is 5GBP whereas the classy item of whatever is usually like 0.02GBP.

You would have a different opinion if you were riddled with those the way I am, you trusted the trade inn, your aesthetics, and topmost @t0panka

Archived